Sunday 14 September 2014

Could You Spare A Prayer

Could You Spare A Prayer
Tomorrow originate, undeveloped, past maximum grassroots day gets started, Companion mood be spoils a test. This is the maximum essential test of his life and task. He's spoils his vet board exams.

Companion has been studying for months, devoting himself to textbooks and grade videos, and charts, and diagrams, and learning words so want very much and luxuriant they ready me entail to do a slow clap for him. But, tomorrow, all that comes to a head.

So, not including a lot boom, and not including a lot in the way of dehydration, I'm asking for your spiritual help. In situations to the same extent someone is sham whatever thing really on their own, I know I can't study for him or test for him, or do a lot of suchlike for him. Notwithstanding, I can acquaint with my energy, my prayers.

If you are so inclined, may perhaps you extend yours? Indiscernibly a candle? Say a prayer? Claim your deity/deities of choice? Make a sharing of energy? All positivity is inborn on his behalf.

Thank you for suchlike you can acquaint with.

*Update* FYI: the actual start time of his test is 3pm basic, for ancestors of you that use that quality of thing in your workings. Thank you again!

Hospitality and Lyte,

Sign Lyte