Monday 5 May 2014

Polytheism Ritual Of Grief

Polytheism Ritual Of Grief
Today's post is very fathom for me to make an announcement. On Sept. 17, 2009 at 9pm when Saturn, the Sun and the dark moon inspired here the sign of Virgo, my 15yr old cat approved not at home from her covet air failure. I might not stand to see her misappropriate any leader, equally she was very easily offended. My wife and I took her to the vets and she died in my arms introduce. I kissed her as she blocked her eyes. Tomorrow in the begin introduce thrust be a weighty income in a special place by the river. Trickle night, I did a ritual to Bast the goddess of the cats. I poured amethyst oil on top of her statues and i prayed that she would be in the arms of the God. i poured Valerian at her feet. I cried and called out to her spirit to sort out the goddess as one. I kissed her statue. I lit a red candle and stayed at my altar so it burned. We survive in a multi-cat intimate so the other cats thrust be grieving on top of the support few days as well. They were all very cap. I know now that she is in a higher place, a place lacking incapacitated, a place somewhere the spirit of the Cat lives.VenusSatanas

Reference: pagan-space.blogspot.com