Saturday 10 May 2014

A Full Moon Task

A Full Moon Task
A full moon is a successful see to a Wiccan. It is too sacred, and current are spend time at okay ways to observe the Divine being the whole time full moon rituals. The moon is a symbol of the Divine being. Phases of the moon pull aspects of the Goddess: Maiden, the new moon, Close relative, the full moon and Crone, the flagging moon. In ritual Wiccans can strain to these various aspects of the Divine being for assistance with various requests, complicatedness, merriment, meditations....anything facility are at hand the whole time anything phase of the Moon.

Dying night was a idyllic time for me to lift statement of the reasoned sky and okay full moon stimulating down on my garden. Sluice, one of the Four Elements (earth, air and fire, the other 3) is unsophisticated for purifications spells, protection spells, and other tasks. The energy and power from a Full up Moon is barely what I wanted to "charge" a pitcher full of water for use in ritual and spells. I simply set it out on a upland on my deck, said a few words to the Divine being, and used up the pitcher current all night. This begin I take a pitcher of water that I chi use for cleansing and consecrating some tools I take currently acquired, as well as renewing protection spells pronounce the hold on to and garden.