Saturday 3 May 2014

Pagans Behaving Badly

Pagans Behaving Badly
Patronize of you I am definite saw the later than usual story in the hearsay of the organism ratification a "Wiccan" ritual in the necropolis in Lebanon Indiana. This story hit home for me a bit, not such as I know the organism or accept done this ritual myself, but such as I hotel in Indiana, and know where on earth this necropolis is. (If you requirement know it is about 25 miles NW of where on earth I hotel.) As the story goes she had a run of good luck righteous and required to acquaint with blessing with the ritual. Now the original statement I read of this story on a local put on stations web site overly reported that her and her friends were smashed. Now for people of you who are by now wondering what my assess is to this post communicate it is. The fact that she was ham it up a ritual to refer to her run of good luck doesn't hassle me. The fact that she accidently stabbed herself in the foot doesn't hassle me. (Responsibility risk, I accept come shut up shop to ham it up this myself) For instance bothers me is the lack of good watch working in where on earth they were ham it up the ritual. Current are acceptable depreciatory stereotypes about Pagans otherwise without the bear for us to uphold anymore by ham it up rituals in a resting place overdue dark without permission. The persuade assumed she was smashed, (I exclusively saw this reprimand in one statement of the story I read) creating a further depreciatory stereotype about Pagans. We as Pagans bear to be suspicious of stuff overcome a bit forward blindly going off to the resting place to accept ritual. Texture forward your do doesn't matter what that you may regret later. Say to yourself, Momentum the Gods be honored by what I do. Now for all of you out thee who accept been making jokes and make fun of about this organism (following over I do not know her) put yourself in her place. From know on she give be know as the pagan girl who stabbed herself in the foot to the same degree ham it up ritual. I trust we as a community requisite be manner her healing energy a bit than unkind remarks.

Origin: theartofastralprojection.blogspot.com