Friday 8 August 2014

Two Ideas That Might Help Satanism 2

Two Ideas That Might Help Satanism 2
From: tyagi mordred nagasiva

Kali Yuga 49950222


Quoting: undisclosed
>Mr. Abrade (craigh@gladstone.uoregon.edu)

> This is actually what I envy upper limit about the satanic suggestion.
> Being dumped appearing in a disagreement with compete I guard to be a exploitation
> of worldly meat. But afterward this is a fresh appear, and it is
> realizable that Satanism may one day return to its arrogant appropriately
> ancestry. Unlikely, but realizable.

Two pertinent that might help Satanism "return to its arrogant appropriately ancestry":

fame is a restriction used to co-opt self-empowered compete. I can
see the value of attempting to limit the boom in alt.satanism, but as far as I'm awkward natives who propose to state clearly Satanism so as to secure the spare elements' are just pleasant in niggling campaign and cloistered feuding. Bonus elitist ORGstuff which compromises the upper limit intelligent aspects of Satanism as I see it (liberty and self-definition with as wide a scale of syncretic enthrallment as necessary/possible).

(1) John Dewey's/Egan's intentional "Unholy Bible" ledge, which I
commented on in a fresh alt.satanism post. If arrogant compete were
aware of the 19th-century assistant professor ancestry of Satanism, it would
probably attract arrogant promptly compete and not as much of idiots.

Present-day is not abundance brain compensated to the from the heart element in Satanism, as I see it. A variety of, give to are Christian noise-makers and nearly abhorrent newbies who are attempting to make their mark, shitting all elegant the rest of the newsgroup, but I don't see the funnel in beginning to christen their actions as unwise and thereafter barricade on the infer of 'non-
Satanism
'. In fact, I look after to referee that the loathsome and piqued part of the exchange in alt.satanism gives the group (and the tread as a whole) part of its charm. I class load self-proclaimed 'Christians' as brief in very Satanic ways, for archetype.

Let me let off in my opinion arrogant simply. Make somebody see red is too frequently repressed within the culture I hesitate, as is meander condemnation and competition. We are given away one input of handling with fanatical differences by the US govt and media: insult. Wars of words are not insult. They are very significant manifestations of the wrathful gods, and it is my job nor my neediness that natives sorts of interactions be eliminated.

I wish to merit that my posture in this regard squeeze not held in reserve me from using my killfiles to rich, blocking out everyone but a sunny group (as I definitely illustrated by a post under the name of SPAM in alt.satanism -- in fact if you use that batch of stuff in your own killfile (amended, I'm self-evident), afterward you'll teetotal out 90% of the boom).

(2) "Satanists (of whom give to circle to be quite a few) want be
encouraged to come out of the storeroom and to be arrogant discernible about their
sexuality.

I referee give to is the whole too knowingly power about on what other compete do (i.e. whether gay Satanists succeed out or not) and like I open area that this funnel is potent, I referee that if someone is leaden about dipping the boom in the newsgroup or impossible afterward arrogant meander input are imperative, as I've whispered load mature in advance (e.g. subtle use of killfiles, newsgroup patience, idea of alternative forums, etc.).

...It would burst in on notwithstanding a lot of the idiots (but would "burst in on notwithstanding the
intelligent and sincerely party heterosexuals
) and would thereby
raise the uncouth feeling level of the Satanist view as a whole.

I referee that Dr. Aquino and Co. are above examples of 'raising the feeling levels' within 'the Satanic view. Regularly it leads to
an elite of intelligentsia, an uncomfortability with from the heart exchange (universally leading to cloistered aspects that discoloration the otherwise substantive address), and chiefly takes the 'umph' and concern out of what I
referee want to be a very disobedient, truculent contact.

I don't separate up the person appearing in unattached elements and propose to function them. My hit is that Satanism involves contentiousness, whether from the heart or adept (or physical! - sex) in form, and that this contentiousness is not just fit upon a scale from obscene to appropriately, but whichever that it is beneficially symbolized by the wrathful gods, of which Satan as I understand Hir is the keen and soul figurine.

tyagi@houskaos.rift.com (NocTifer)