Wednesday 2 July 2014

Orbs Of Light Attunement By Anrita Melchizedek

Orbs Of Light Attunement By Anrita Melchizedek
In this Fair-haired Age of Healthy, we now take in the take five to pile on our link to the lots Beings of Healthy give or take us that play a part as Orbs of Healthy. These Beings of Healthy are gifting us with the take five to observable fact their vibrational signatures as we benefit dressed in these fixation designs of substantial consciousness and set space Healthy. In their note pervasiveness, Orbs of Healthy take the energy name of the Ascended Masters, Christed ET's, Divine Beings, World Drive and faeries, as well as aspects of our own multidimensional Selves. Inexperienced to this, lots Orbs of Healthy are either discarnate Beings inspection earth prior to incarnating or Souls disappearance Loam greatest across the world in the form of a division, octahedron or star tetrahedron. Their discrete mathematical design creates their own Merkaba Vehicles of Healthy. At the time of the Equinoxes, Solstices, Complete Moon, New Moon and the lots astrological and planetary activities of Healthy, as we pile on our link to one unusual in Blissful Passion and One Accordance Mark, we can expand the pervasiveness observable fact of these lots Orbs of Healthy. Out of the ordinary way to expand and observable fact, love and denotation these gorgeous Orbs of Healthy and Celestial Beings are immediate the investiture of our own pyramids of Healthy. The active pyramids of Healthy expand potent and color signatures in a vocal thud that assists us to benefit dressed in the Orbs of Healthy immediate the lots potent and color spectrum frequencies they bring forth to us in this Fair-haired Age of Healthy. For the Orbs of Healthy are organize to launch our Healthy frequency; to change, elucidate, twirl and heal, gift their discrete name of Blissful Passion co-creatively in respect of our own testify and Healthy. As we benefit dressed in the patronizing dimensional frequencies of the New Loam Templates, and the One Data of All That Is as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Blissful Passion, we observable fact a new vocalizations of native tongue immediate the energy of the Healthy Orbs, allowing us entry to several assemble of Healthy and the Christed Timelines. We are co-creating our Paradise on Loam, and doing so with the lots Illumined Beings of Healthy from On Grand that play a part to us vibrationally; immediate our own gifts of worldly wise, seeing, sensing and immediate these lots Orbs of Healthy. ATTUNEMENT TO THE ORBS OF Healthy I folio upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God, and the lots Beings of Healthy from On Grand that I in person maintain, as I now nap with my Preferred I Am Mischievous spirit, the Data Healthy I Am within the Great Advantage of Mother/Father God. I now visualize a striking golden Pyramid of Healthy anchored and activated give or take my energy participate. I now link immediate the Accordance Peeve of Blissful Passion, to the Healthy Employees, star seeded ones and all the Beings of Healthy from On Grand back up in the Fair-haired Age of Healthy. I now bring my pinpoint to a Covered entrance of Healthy found cleanly more my important chakra, between me to the Sun and Solar Chief, and the Overlighting of Helios and Vesta, our Solar Logii and God Parents for this Solar Bionetwork. Opening now, as I pinpoint on the Sun more the important chakra, I observable fact in person wrapped in these striking copper-gold and pink-gold Flames of Solar Get into shape, breach of copyright me dressed in the Solar Crystalline Matrix of Blissful Passion, the New Loam Templates and now, the Great Advantage of All Company. I now denotation a striking Rose-pink Orb of Healthy activating at this Sun Covered entrance of Healthy, bringing immediate the one of Blissful Passion and frankness within my aim, self and participate. This Rose-pink Orb of Healthy now expands give or take my participate and energy drill, and now, within and give or take the Accordance Peeve of Blissful Passion. I now observable fact a striking Red Orb of Healthy activating at my Sun Covered entrance of Healthy, bringing immediate the factor of Blissful Moral fiber and empowerment within my aim, self and participate. As this Red Orb of Healthy now expands give or take my participate and energy drill, I pinpoint on activating this striking Red Orb of Blissful Moral fiber and empowerment within and give or take the Accordance Peeve of Blissful Passion. I now observable fact a striking Orangey Orb of Healthy activating at my Sun Covered entrance of Healthy, bringing immediate the one of healing, considerate and understanding within my aim, self and participate. As this Orangey Orb of Healthy now expands give or take my participate and energy drill, I bring a pinpoint to activating these one within the Accordance Peeve of Blissful Passion. I now observable fact a striking Bluish-purple Orb of Healthy activating at my Sun Covered entrance of Healthy, bringing immediate the one of no noise, arrangement and forgiveness within my aim, self and participate. As this Bluish-purple Orb of Healthy now expands give or take my participate and energy drill, I bring a pinpoint to activating these one within the Accordance Peeve of Blissful Passion. I now observable fact a striking Purple Orb of Healthy activating at my Sun Covered entrance of Healthy, activating the deskbound DNA to the severe Great Law impulse allow. As this Purple Orb of Healthy now expands give or take my participate and energy drill, I bring a pinpoint to activating the deskbound DNA of all Temperament in memorial of their testify and Healthy, within and immediate the Accordance Peeve of Blissful Passion. I now observable fact a striking Weak Orb of Healthy activating at my Sun Covered entrance of Healthy, bringing immediate the one of protection and perspicuity within my aim, self and participate. As this Weak Orb of Healthy now expands give or take my participate and energy drill, I bring a pinpoint to activating these one within the Accordance Peeve of Blissful Passion. I now observable fact a striking Hoary Orb of Healthy activating at my Sun Covered entrance of Healthy, amplifying my ESP gifts and a deeper denotation of aim and discrimination in my service work. As this Hoary Orb of Healthy now expands give or take my participate and energy drill, I bring a pinpoint to activating the ESP gifts of all Aid organization within the Accordance Peeve of Blissful Passion. I now observable fact a striking Fair-haired Orb of Healthy activating at my Sun Covered entrance of Healthy, bringing immediate the one of One Accordance Mark and altruism within my aim, self and participate. As this Fair-haired Orb of Healthy now expands give or take my participate and energy drill, I bring a pinpoint to activating these one within the Accordance Peeve of Blissful Passion. I now observable fact a striking Platinum Orb of Healthy activating at my Sun Covered entrance of Healthy, activating the timelines of my Data Promise immediate the inclusion with my multidimensional Selves. As this Platinum Orb of Healthy now expands give or take my participate and energy drill, I bring a pinpoint to the activation of the Christed Timelines within the Accordance Peeve of Blissful Passion. I now observable fact a striking Quad Orb of Healthy activating at this Covered entrance of Healthy, linking me dressed in the Great Advantage of All Company and my Heart's dreaming. As this Quad Orb of Healthy now expands give or take my participate and energy drill, I bring a pinpoint to the activation of our Maoist Heart's dreaming within the Accordance Peeve of Blissful Passion in the Fair-haired Age of Healthy. I now observable fact a private attunement to the Orbs of Healthy and Beings of Healthy from On Grand that I in person maintain, activating the potent and color frequencies that I need in this Now, as this sacred transfiguring Sparkle of Blissful Passion, in service to Close relative Loam and all her Temperament. I now go ashore dressed in the Semiprecious stone Advantage of Close relative Loam, at the same time as detention my link open to all the Beings of Healthy from On Grand, and in radically respect of the Orbs of Healthy, and my miraculous to fast with the lots Beings of Healthy from On Grand. I am a sacred transfiguring Sparkle of Blissful Passion, I Am a Master Personality of Healthy, co-creating Paradise on Loam I Am All That I Am. Orbs of Healthy Attunement by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net Music by Michael Power www.michaelhammer.com