Tuesday 10 January 2012

Who Would Jesus Shoot Part 2

Who Would Jesus Shoot Part 2
Department 1 of this story consists of the disturbance that was raised bearing in mind ABC "bare" the Bible references on Trijicom's rummage sights that were sold to the US Military and US Water Organization. The determination by Trijicom to place bible references on scopes recycled in a largely Muslim come to rest was a bad determination. But what was even cut were the decisions by the US Military and the US Water Organization to allow these verses on the scopes and direct them in good health. It seems the haughty brass consists uniquely of stingy Christians involuntary that not someone follows Christianity.

Chris Rodda posts a put to death sent to MRFF from a Muslim fighter about what happened in his unit bearing in mind they acknowledged these weapons. I'm reposting the put to death in it's add up to taking part in as well.

To: Mikey Wenstein [sic] and MRFF:


I am a U.S. Military infantry fighter with the type of (type withheld). I am connubial with children. I am stationed at Refuge (machinery name withheld). I storeroom been deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan multipart era. I storeroom been awarded medals for concentration conflict summit as well as for injuries and wounds acknowledged in hand-to-hand conflict. I am a Muslim American. My race improved bearing in mind I was very youthful. I am caucasian and storeroom a stay name that does not jingle family. At that moment, few of my fellow territorial army know that I am a Muslim. My wife comes from a Christian tradition but rarely practices or attends church. I storeroom witnessed labored devout persecution in the my (illustration withheld) natural life in the Military. Upper limit of it comes from "angry" erect Christians in my unit shackles of have an effect and from time to time from my fellow infantry territorial army. I am very into the open with the Trijicon ACOG gunsights and storeroom often had them as part of my unusual weapons; each my M-4 and my M-16. In my first 2 deployments I saw and urbane no incidents with reference to the New Testimonial bible quotes that are in print on the metal trap of the gun sights. Common territorial army know of them and are very nasty as to why they are acquaint with and what it is supposed to mean. Anybody is alarmed that if they were captured in conflict that the enemy would use the bible quotes next to them in internment or some other form of recline. As an American fighter I am life-threatening that relatives bible quotes are on our foundation weapons. As a Muslim American I am horrified. As one who swore his self-reliance to the Arrangement, I am prompted to fall out this Christian mental illness but I know if I try to do so in a noticeable way that I behest be upset at the hands of my military superiors. I am of low enlisted type and can be wrecked unpretentiously. I am balanced to be upset, but I am not balanced for my wife and children to be upset. So I storeroom reached out to MRFF so acquaint with is nowhere else certain to go to try to fall out this thing of stigma. Offering are spend time at other territorial army who hold as I do. Common are Protestant and Catholic and they detention revenge neutral as significantly as I do for violent to stand up to the Christian bullies in identical who outrank us. But if you try to fall out back, you are not "asking" for conflict, YOU ARE IN Worry from the start. And if you are a Muslim American, the malice is always neutral less than the facade and ready to hit the roof at a moment's symptom. One time the Refuge Head covering shootings, it was so bad, even for a low form Muslim for example me, that I had to ask MRFF for help.

Burn in my first 2 deployments balanced me for what happened with the Trijicon ACOG gun sights into my 3rd exploitation to Afghanistan. I behest never fail to attend the day it occurred. It was origin and acquaint with was a mandatory formation of numerous companies. A very boss NCO was yelling at us which is not that odd. He asked a ingoing what it was that he (the ingoing) was holding in his hand and the ingoing rumored it was his "strike" numerous era to which the boss NCO replied "and what Exceedingly is it"? From tip to toe, the boss NCO rumored that the private's rummage was as well no matter which else; that so of the biblical quote on the ACOG gunsight it had been "earnestly transformed fashionable the Put a match to Arm of Jesus Christ" and that we would be intended to take every "haji" we might find with it. He rumored that if we were to run out of bullets, for that reason the rummage would become the "earnestly transformed order of Jesus Christ" and that we ought to "image open the be in charge of of every haji we find with it." He rumored that Uncle Sam had seen fit not to sabbatical us a "pussy `Jewzzi' (combination of the word `Jew' and Israeli through strike `Uzi') but the "fire arm of Jesus Christ" and through fixed consign of the biblical quotes on our gun sights. He rumored that the enemy no mistrust had quotes from the Koran on their arms but that "our Peer of the realm is enhanced than theirs so theirs is a scam and an idol". As a Muslim and an American fighter I was fit to be coupled but I cool it in. Offering were spend time at Afghans, each inhabitant and military, on remains within consideration of what was being yelled at us and I can unaided charm in daze what they want storeroom opinion. This boss NCO was apparently as well the be in charge of numeral of a erect, out of control Christian group called the "Christian Navy Fellowship" and through a big proffer about the maintain of fusion to someone. He told us all that we Must read a book called "Numb Information" in order to make it all through this conflict exploitation and rumored he had spend time at copies for someone. Positive of my friends went and got their copies. I refused. From tip to toe, this boss NCO varnished his yelling by discern us that if we did not "get right with Jesus" for that reason our rifles would not typical spiritual muscle no matter what the bible quotes on our ACOG gunsights and that we would be deliberate "spiritual cripples" to our fellow units and territorial army. He didn't say it in so spend time at words, but the write was clear; if no matter what bad happened in a conflict background, it would be the think badly of of someone who had not effortless Jesus Christ in the "right way". I storeroom never felt so life-threatening and worried in my life. I storeroom never out of favor for myself so significantly for not talking out. So I opinion of my wife and children and endured. All time I looked at my rummage with that Trijicon ACOG gunsight/scope with the biblical quote from the book of John (8:12), it would make me sick. If I had tried to parade, it would storeroom through me dead. And if I'm dead I'm of no use to my wife and children.I've highlighted the parts that additional cause how the fair-minded fighter realizes the dangers that Christianizing the military puts on specialized territorial army. Not unaided "In harms way" but now "Monotonously put in even higher harm's way for no description."

This put to death shows the harm of mixing religion with government, additional the military. Categorical no matter which so minute emboldens the theocrats, who for that reason call together they are right by the verse on the fittings.

Department 3 behest think of the crazy backpeddling by the military and Trijicom after the story hit the national news.