Sunday 15 January 2012

Lust Spell

Lust Spell
(perform on Tuesday nights perfectly)

Materials:

picture of character you passion

a red or reddish pink candle

pen or pencil

Sculpt a Buzz...

Summon Venus with this chant:

Venus, Strong one of Lust!

I label upon you with your incriminate

To bring this character to me now

Your slender incriminate is your vow!

Undetectably your candle and chant in the same way as visiualizing you and

your desirable character play-act what you wish.

Chant:

(Person's desirable name) subject come to me

Fufill my passion gleefully

I beg of you to come to me

As I stimulus, so mote it be.

Commandeer the picture and sign up your name and the desirable

person's name on the back ofi t. Kiss the picture,

place it to your self. Slake the candle, and

place picture in your protect disguise.

Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):Mama San Ra Ab Rampa - Pussywillow

Inconspicuous - Whitish Enchanted Spells

Leo Ruickbie - Halloween Spells

Labels: shrewd love spells wicca magic magic money spell witch chants and spells best love spell voodoo love spells free book of witchcraft spells easy love spells that work free