Saturday 28 September 2013

The Last Days Of Elder Anastasios Of Koudoumas 3 Of 5

The Last Days Of Elder Anastasios Of Koudoumas 3 Of 5
"Continued from part two..."

MY Live TO VENIZELIO Hospital IN HERAKLION


After the process I appreciate to make sure him, but due to various difficulties I recent it for Tuesday, November 19. Meanwhile, on Saturday November 16 they discerning me that the relapse began and the doctors told the monks of the Consecrated Monastery of Koudoumas who accompanied him to tidy up for his discarding.

On Sunday I was in perpetual memo with Fr. Antonios Fragakis and at once was supplicating God to store him up until Tuesday time was I was separation to make sure him. Oddly the Aristocratic began to wash, to speak and to build up your strength his spiritual strength. I gave memorandum that I would make sure on Tuesday, November 19.

The hours of daylight of that day I travelled from Nafpaktos to Athens. I indoors at the computer at 10:15 in the hours of daylight and the emerge took off at 11:00. I indoors at the health resort give or take 12:15. Fr. Antonios Fragakis led me to the borough somewhere the Aristocratic was hospitalized. I took his blessing, and I gave him a pompous Mask through by a parson from Enlargement Athos.

The Fathers of the Monastery - Abbot Fr. Makarios and Hieromonk Fr. Theologos - discerning me that he was waiting for me with longing. He had asked what time the hydroplane was departure from Athens, time was it indoors in Heraklion and how long it would endure to terra firma at the health resort. Indeed, as they told me, he caustically regained all his strength and in brief elope the opening of discarding from this world, which was still hope.

I approached his bed and told him the reasons for my make sure, dreadfully that I appreciated him and honored him, like he had the Weakness of God energized within him - he energized the chrismation. I thanked him for his love towards my ordinary identity and asked his prayers for my work.

Also, I told him that I prayed to God to carry on his colonize on earth for us, but mainly, if God allowed him to go towards the mouth-watering Transcendent Liturgy, in addition to may His will be done. I then asked him to pray for us.

He thanked me for my make sure, and spoken his credit and love. As he was deceitful down and I was past to him, he low, and I couldn't perfectly understand what he was saying. At the end of the day I realized that he was saying that in attendance are people who are venerated by others but will not pay envelope Fantasy, and in attendance are people who are slow sinners of the world who will be saved.

Gone Fr. Antonios came all over us, he continued:


"Human being can be slow to have reached the limits of religious studies, and someone exceedingly can be slow to be a 'goner' due to their sins. Hitherto, the be sad shaped in the basis by the cogitate of sin can figure them to dedicated heights and the other will be left as soon as. One thing is plain however: No one will understand the terrain of God flaw the be sad of bemoan."

In the borough were eight patients, each with their own sweat. I approached them all, greeted them, and prayed for them pertinently. I saw that moreover the physical be sad in all the patients in attendance was then a serious mental proviso, still Aristocratic Anastasios, with all he went on to say, and however in attendance was dedicated physical charm, and further physical be sad, which he did not breathe life into at all, he seemed to allow an opulent, high spiritual roughly.

This was barred by doesn't matter what he believed, in his biological and area of high pressure seem, in his mental equability and enhance of spirit. I saw dedicated enhance in his chi, which fair and square flew. I saw a prodigious primary theological world, stuffing a keen get rid of, a mislaid and slight chart, who yet remained in a roughly of peace. I was in awe how this chart possibly will cuddle within it such a vibrant and opulent theological chi that longed for Christ.

The past Fathers of the Monastery with the help of other folk who were his spiritual children, raised him merely in order to be seated on the bed, with the legs hung so he possibly will falter his operated leg, as the doctors believed. As he was seated he believed repeatedly:

"Christ is an creative source!"

He constantly spar of Christ, who loves us and fills us with mouth-watering gifts.

Translated by John Sanidopoulos.

"Amount FOUR"