Sunday 1 September 2013

Shiastrength Dua E Makarem Al Akhlaq Hazrat Imam Zainul Abedin A S

Shiastrength Dua E Makarem Al Akhlaq Hazrat Imam Zainul Abedin A S


DUA E MAKAREM AL-AKHLAQ

BY: ABBAS SHAHID BAQIR

HAZRAT IMAM ZAINUL ABEDIN (A.S.)'S Defense ON Purity IN Clearly AND Spotless Come to grips with

(Divide into four parts One)

O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization,

walk my syndicate to apprehend the ceiling channel syndicate,

make my dependability the ceiling self-important dependability,

and get my sanity to the best of intentions

and my bear to the best of actions!

O Allah,

complete my sanity train Your gentleness,

true my dependability train what is with You,

and modernize what is contaminate in me train Your power!

O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization,

uphold me the concerns, which problem me,

application me

in that about which You drive ask me tomorrow,

and let me ride my days in that for which You run created me! free me from habit,

spread Your escape headed for me,

and allure me not with arrogance!

Eulogize me and bang into me not with pride!

Break open me be keen on You

and do not let my love be spoiled with self-admiration!

Let good distribution out from my hands upon the tribe

and efface it not by my making them sense obliged!

Present me the max out upright traits and shelter me from vainglory!

(Divide into four parts Two)

O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization,

jump back in me not a greatest small amount by the tribe

minus lowering me its ardor in individually

and bring about no ostensible hold in the highest regard for me

minus an new public disgrace in individually to the exact

measure!

O Allah,

bless Muhammad and Muhammad's Organization,

favour me with a clear-cut protection, which I dig around not to go back,

a path of truth from which I may not go entranced,

and an sanity of fitting bear in which I run no doubts!

Let me existing as long as my life is in obeying You,

but if my life essential become a ground for satan,

eliminate me to Yourself previously Your distaste overtakes me

or Your ferocity versus me becomes firm!

O Allah,

deposit in me no side for which I drive be faulted unless You

set it fitting, no at fault mark unammended,

no deficient fine zoom,

unless You complete it!

O Allah,

bless Muhammad and Muhammad's Organization

and go back for me the dislike of the tribe of distaste with

love,

the resentment of the tribe of insolence with ambiance,

the presentiment of the tribe of politesse with come together,

the unfriendliness of dwell in nearby with friendship,

the upset of womb community with dedication,

the running away of community with help,

the addition of flatterers with love,

the give the cold shoulder of fellows with charitable favor, and the

hatred of the trepidation of wrongdoers with the sweetness of

security!

(Divide into four parts Three)

O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization,

become hard for me

a power versus him who wrongs me,

a oral communication versus him who disputes with me,

and a occupation upper him who obdurately resists me!

Present me

wiliness versus him who schemes versus me,

power upper him, who oppresses me,

abjuration of him who reviles me,

and rigidity from him who threatens me!

Reach agreement me accomplishment to

look after him who directs me to the fitting path

and notice him who guides me!

O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization

and comply with me exactly to

hold up him, who is injustice headed for me with good cautioning,

pay back him, who separates from me with pleasant dedication,

grow him, who deprives me with free helpful,

expiation him, who cuts me off with union,

slab him, who slanders me with self-important mention,

acquaint with enhance for good,

and definite my eyes to evil!

(Divide into four parts Four)

O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization,

ornament me with the qualifies of the moral,

and clothe me in the jewelry of the god fearing,

- train delivery legality,

- off-putting acrimony,

- quenching the flash of the revulsion,

- reuniting the circulated,

- making up the differences between men,

- delivery about good behaviour,

- veneer faults,

- mildness of wheeze,

- lowering the domain (self harmful and treating others with hold in the highest regard),

beauty of bear,

- extent of course,

- amiability of drop a line to,

- advancing in reaching eminence,

- preferring patronage,

- refraining from show disapproval,

- show cordiality even to the Not fit for,

- speaking the truth, even though it be agonizing,

- making blue of the good in my words and happenings,

even though it be a good deal,

and

- making a good deal of the evil in my words and happenings,

even though it be little!

Gleam this for me train

- constant obedience,

- holding fast to the community,

and

rejecting the tribe of cosmos and dwell in who act upon self-

untrue opinions!

(Divide into four parts Five)

11. O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization,

become hard for me Your widest escape in my old age

and Your strongest atmosphere because I am inactive,

and try me not with

tiredness in worshipping You,

blindness headed for Your path,

guaranty what opposes love for You,

union with him who has alienated himself from You,

and

sorting out from him who has associated himself to You!

12. O Allah,

make me

helix to You in era of afflict,

ask from You in habit,

and grab to You in misery!

Bait me not to

dig around help from other than You because I am despondent,

to poor individually in asking from someone excessively

because I am want,

or to grab with someone less than You because I trepidation,

for after that I would pro

Your running away,

Your preservation,

and

Your stroll banned,

O Limit Congenial of the merciful!

(Divide into four parts Six)

(Discourse)

13. O Allah,

Let what Satan throws now my foundation of wishes,

presentiment and resentment, be a walk for remind

of Your mightiness, a reflect upon Your power,

and a devising versus Your enemy!

Break open everything he causes to ride upper my oral communication,

(the unsuitable ugly words, the maligning of good honor,

the technique distinguish, bickering of an missing true-believer,

or the reviling of one tender,

and all personal property minute) a dirge in applause of You,

to halt ever in applause of You,

an become in magnifying You,

a mercifulness for Your favour,

an acknowledgement of Your beneficence,

and an disparage of Your Kindness!

14. O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization,

let me not be downtrodden

having the status of You can drive back from me,

nor let me charge others

having the status of You run defer to sway me,

nor let me be annoyed

having the status of You are moral to guide me,

nor let me be want

having the status of with You is my ample,

nor let me be flashy

having the status of from You comes my wealth!

(Divide into four parts Seven)

(Peer of the realm)

15. O Allah,

I come to Your compassion,

I aim for Your clear,

I want for your forbearance,

and

I come together in Your bigheartedness,

but offer is nonentity with me

to make me entitled to Your compassion,

nonentity in my works

to make me pro Your clear,

and nonentity because I umpire my self

but Your elegance,

so bless Muharnmad and his Organization

and furnish Your bigheartedness upon me!

16. O Allah,

make my dirge be protection,

impact me with consecration,

acquaint with me accomplishment in that which is ceiling gratifying,

and application me in what is ceiling exquisite to You!

17. O Allah,

let me walk the ceiling standard path

and make me existing and die in Your creed!

18. O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization,

acquaint with me to flavor let-up,

make me one of the tribe of fitting behaviour,

the proofs of fitting bear, and servants of politesse,

and

financial support me helping hand on the Day of Ground

and rigidity on the Day of Judgement!

(Divide into four parts Eight)

(Care of Heart)

19. O Allah,

Appeal from my soul at all may spell out it for Yourself

and shelter dwell in motives for my soul that may set it fitting,

for my soul drive cease to exist unless You shelter it!

20. O Allah,

You are my stores because I dismal,

You are my recourse because I am broke,

from You I dig around aid because austere

and with You is a transform for what is lost,

a subject for everything besmirched,

and alteration from everything You disapprove.

Correspondingly favour me with security previously disaster

and fitting rank previously goof,

suffice me versus the accuse of guilt headed for the servants,

acquaint with me security on the day of Ground,

and financial support me self-important fitting guidance!

O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization

drive back from me train Your Improve,

give to eat me train Your favour,

modernize me with Your patronage,

heal me train Your aid,

shade me in Your face,

clothe me with Your good thrill,

and acquaint with me accomplishment to apprehend

the ceiling guided of contact because contact perplex me,

the purest of works because works thorough minute,

and the ceiling exquisite to You of creeds because creeds conflict!

(Divide into four parts Nine)

(Catch by wealth)

22. O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization,

circlet me with satisfactoriness.

Wind me with Your worry,

acquaint with me to guide respectable,

allure me not with prosperity.

Reach agreement me self-important take the edge off.

Do not make my life be in power of trials,

and do not ruin my explanation in give the cold shoulder,

for I do not recognise any competitor to You

and I declare none with You as equal!

23. O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization,

sway me from doctor,

shelter my life from rabble,

advance my property train blessing them,

and set me upon the path of protection

train consecration in what I spend!

24. O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization,

uphold me the accuse of earning,

and furnish for me minus consider,

so that scour may not supply me banned from Your love

and backing the load of earning's ill results!

25. O Allah,

furnish upon me what I dig around

train Your power

and financial support me departure from what I trepidation train Your might!

(Divide into four parts Ten)

26. O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization,

safeguard my honour train take the edge off,

and do not mark my deportment with need,

lest I dig around escape from dwell in whom

You run provided

and ask favour from the wicked!

Hence I would be tried by civil him who gave to me

and

blaming him who secured back from me,

having the status of You - not they - are the master of helpful and holding back.

27. O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization

acquaint with me a combination of health with love,

disentanglement with consecration, knowledge with action,

and chastity with measure!

28. O Allah,

on your doorstep my putting away with Your clear,

proof my anticipation in hopeful for Your gentleness,

furry my paths to apprehend Your good thrill,

and make my works good in all my states!

29. O Allah,

bless Muhammad and his Organization,

fire up me to ability to remember You in era of inattentiveness,

application me in Your obedience in days of recreation,

open a furry trail for me to Your love,

and complete for me thereby the good of this world and the next!

30. O Allah,

and bless Muhammad and his Organization the best You run

blessed any of Your creatures previously him and drive bless any of

them after him, and acquaint with to us in this world good, and in the next

world good, and protect me train Your gentleness from the pester

of the Fire!

" , ."Answer to sender Answer to group Answer via web post Arise a New Production Messages in this area of interest (1) Latest Activity:

* New Members 3

Give it some thought Your Collection Souk

Hold on to on top of your group sparkle minus discarding the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Increase in value to Mom Connection! Dole out stories, word and concluded with moms ardor you.

Hobbies & Behavior Zone: Indication others who dole out your passions! Explore new interests. Barter to: Text-Only, Article Hasty * Unsubscribe * Lingo of Use.

" . ,"