Sunday 29 June 2014

Religion And Spirituality Open Question I Have Several Questions For Christians

Religion And Spirituality Open Question I Have Several Questions For Christians
I'm fraught so unfeeling to fully understand Christianity, but no field how unfeeling I try, I never get previously doesn't matter what. I misplaced Christianity a few time ago to the same extent I felt considering it was a imprison. I cast-off to intelligence considering it was something I had to reckon in, or else I would be a dreadful person and would go to hell. I anyway felt considering race cast-off Jesus as a feel sorry trip to make race intelligence considering they're of no use pieces of sh!t if they don't reckon in him or be thankful for him as their champion. As well, demand mend the important questions/statements less than. All I hankering is ANSWERS...-What does it validly mean to be a Christian?-I continuously felt that while a Christian is about believing everything the Bible says, important a majority of cryptogram, and not logical doesn't matter what.-I call together been very astounded at the negativity I've seen in Christianity (examples: the Catholic priests who fondle children, the Spanish conquistadors who murdered and raped group, the Campaign, the Salem witch trials, the Westboro Baptist Church, etc.). It makes me event if they're really "fake Christians" that other race say they are, or if they're some of the few real Christians that exist.-Do I call together to reckon in/agree with/obey everything the bible says?-If God exists, why would he allow artless race to select and evil race to run living happily?-If God is so extensively supervisor than Satan, next why do the evil race continuously surface to get the fine of the good? Why do race create with atrocities, rape, embezzlement, and buttress, and not get punished by God for it? If I were a solid and fair god, I would not allow such possessions to string to race who didn't deserve it.-Why Me? Why am I so special? Why does god let me call together everything I hankering and next some in the function of other artless race can't even additional crop, water, clothes, or a kind house? Whatsoever makes me so special to God and them so incompetent and of no use in his eyes? Would a solid parent let their children suffer?-I alarm clock that if I circle back to Christianity, I'll become a slave considering I was to the fore I moved out the Christian care.-Will non-Christians go to heaven, considering Buddhists, Jews, Muslims, Agnostics, and Atheists? Why basic it field what they reckon in, as want as they lived a good life?-Lots of the possessions in the Bible are very passed out and fuming to me (examples: Man while finished out of hone, man while finished out of man's rib, Moses dividing the sea by only raising his arms, Christ revolt from the dead, etc.) They all lovely considering fairy tales to me.-I cast-off to pray to God to award me a sign that he exists, but he never gave me an mend. Human resources give to me to lately show at the smooth possessions in life, but it isn't enough for me. If God knew everything, that intermediate he would know what he advantageous to do to trial to me he existed, but meager amount happened. Why wouldn't he award me release that he exists?I know this is a lot, but I can't go on with life until I find the answers to these questions. I'm worn of drinking every day while infuriated, sad, intense, and sad to the same extent I don't know the answers to these questions. Please help me!

Reference: just-wicca.blogspot.com