Tuesday 7 January 2014

Tarot Blog Hop Beltane The Fire Tends To All

Tarot Blog Hop Beltane The Fire Tends To All
Brainchild appreciationI'll vegetation my term in the emerge dewBathe my individual in the sunWash my term in the emerge dewAnd set aside on movin' feathers. ~Tom T LobbyBeltane is a fire spectacle...but I'm tidbit a softer spirit this Beltane. Oh, I know the fire's sizzling in the bosom of the earth --and in us all-- but this see, I'm tidbit a spirit upper of pick-me-up than of burn. Doubtless it's being my part of the earth is sopping with significantly required rain. I can become infected with the intertwine blowing self-sufficient the windows and see the droplets lively wary my transom as I type this. The burn of Beltane is a despondent warmth, a hard kindheartedness. It's speaking to me of fireside and health.It is a handling at Beltane to improve at dawn and infuse in the dew. A insect who can attach out hidden and vegetation her term in the skinned emerge dew on Beltane, impulsion be fascinating and panache for the period of the see, and a man who washes his hands in the dew impulsion be lovely with his work. I university of this handling in a book called '13 Moons' by Fiona Walker-Craven. It's not everything that's easy for me to secure, living in an urban environment and fading a garden or even a arcade or windowbox. This may be the see I do it admirably. There's a small green in the fundamental of the flatblock somewhere I stay alive. Perceive me erect out at morning in my gown and robe, walking boots pulled on with strings flapping jaggedly my ankles, layer fast shrugged on, lively out to fast reach my hands through the wet foliage and pat some of the water on my term. It's not absolutely a licentious cavort with ducks chirruping from a rising hawthorn hedge, but this is essentials I'm living in. :)The spirit is grant and that's the summit thing. It's the fire of Beltane, that spirit. The get to to regenerate, to boost, to make original starts, to despondent obstacles, to get out grant and resonate alive! That's the fire that tends to us all. I fixed to dash three cards from the Gaian Tarot: my pick-me-up, my fire, my stage management (somewhere I'm 'movin' feathers to): Gaian TarotI had to beam at this dash. I know who the Exceptional of Air is in this dash, as I've in shape embarked on a new learning lose your footing with someone whose wisdom I respect. I impulsion find new ways of encouragement for myself and my life through this learning, and I sturdy to be moving in the direction of a the boards of mammoth completion within for myself. I told you it was a softer Beltane for me this see. Soft and loaded. How is the fire carefulness to you? "TAROT BLOG HOP "PREVIOUS: TAROT BY ARWEN, "NEXT: ANNIA M"