Saturday 1 December 2012

Messengers Of The Black Goddess

Messengers Of The Black Goddess
"Keolwulf 5In my thoughts Thursday night, within the eastern () sky (), I encountered a black windstorm hosting set down excellent good quality skies. This odd windstorm of the excellent good quality skies having difficulties my fright, delaying by profound moments my return to a assembly that moved out here an oceanic fire of molten earth.The definite windstorm in my dream was not connected with an close to dark rage. Quite, it set aside me fixed and led me to Lily, a furious black rock standing solitary amidst an vast discovered misery.If the black windstorm was not fixed to an close to dark rage, the theme thus want be asked - what is it fixed to? Convincingly, it is fixed to the feminine mysteries of witchcraft, exactly to the mysteries of the Black Divinity.In the "Underworld Manipulation" of Celtic Witchcraft, sylphs are the air elemental found in "high places such as mountains and high buildings, or in a hosting as a windstorm, spray devil or hurricane." Sylphs are elementals connected with "doings, strengthening, opening of ways, praise and life." The sylphs in my dream are messengers of the Black Divinity.In consequence thus, we can see that the eerie and piercing Black Divinity opened up my way of escape from fires which finish substance form, from dangerous damage, and from intimates who seek to illegitmately pin down my magic power. Inwards me "She" breathes the praise of life.Footnote: "The Faery Tradition," Orion Foxwood

Source: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com