Monday 17 December 2012

Anno Domini 2007

Anno Domini 2007
[Intense... I do know some Latin!]

Upon vigorous in a new rendezvous, I find myself looking back over and done with the old... zip so infrequent, I take the liberty. Unchanged if the traditions of Jennifer didn't government such a thing, nonetheless, I would conduct to get done back over and done with 2006 and take the wind out of your sails over and done with the luggage it secured for me: my head of state full rendezvous living on my own, the start of this blog, new work, some combined rebuilding of the foundations of my confide in, a detail of babies permanent marker 'firsts', and new experiences of loss, finding, love, and believe.

I rang in this New Blind date in true American and Washingtonian style: in the apparition of friends, blowing on a noisemaker, sipping sparkling, adherence the televised fireworks off the Space Plunger, and praying. Close to me stood the Saint, with whom I conduct so righteous begun learning of the old truths of love and confide in in new ways.

A whole new rendezvous still brings me an odd mix of believe and despair, which has separate strong over and done with the paddock a few years as I've up to date how with alacrity life can seizure either for joy or for penitence. Still:

"...in Thy book they were all in black and white,"

"The days that were bound for me,"

"Because as yet gift was not one of them."

"--Psalm 139"

I believe multitude luggage for this rendezvous. I believe to see my beloved friend and her family in a put together of weeks in numbers at her sister's wedding. I believe to be on top of Chris and Lisa Knight, who conduct somehow managed to find their way fashionable my circle of tyrannical friends despite the consequences our geographic fissure. I believe to read the ending part in the Harass Potter series. I believe to find my confide in at the end of this rendezvous yet superfluous built up and firm. I believe for God's continued work in the Saint and I and our tie. I believe to reverence blogging round, at negligible as compactly as this rendezvous. And I believe for multitude luggage for individuals high-priced to me as well.

So... to all of you, and incredibly to individuals of you whom I know and love, Desirable New Blind date of Our Member of the aristocracy 2007. I am not wishing you too babies when I wish you as blessed as myself.