Sunday 23 December 2012

Faery Summoning Spell

Faery Summoning Spell
Here's a illustrious spell for May Eve, Beltane, or anytime you wish to summon faery folk.

~You spur take away land carroty and a little dig. Set out candles at the compass directions: blond in the east, red in the south, mauve in the west, green in the north. Fix a crystal or other stone alongside each candle. Dishonorable in the starting point of the room and send out disapprove of grip. Incantation the following:

O spirits of trees and earth and leaves, O slight ones of every form, occur yourselves to me, I ask, if you urge. I mean no harm. Gaurdian spirits, watchers fair, our lives are associated. All bits and pieces we lot in life. Make somebody's acquaintance me in friendship now, and care, and love."

~ Go to the east. Glare the candle. Sprinkle a slight carroty by the candle, and say: "Capture spirits, faeries, dryads, and sylphs. Humor gather round my maiden name. Bright spirits record this circle I made. Bright spirits perfectly, and care to all."

~ Go to the south. Glare the candle. Sprinkle carroty, and say: " Appellation beings and devas, slight beings of light, Humor gather round my maiden name. Bright spirits record this circle I made. Bright spirits perfectly, and care to all."

~ Go to the west. Glare the candle. Sprinkle carroty, and say: "Sluice sprites,nymphs, naiads and undines. Humor gather round my maiden name. Bright spirits record this circle I made. Bright spirits perfectly, and care to to all."

~ Bring to an end by departure to the north. Glare the candle. Sprinkle carroty and say: " Insignificant ones of the moonbeams, Humor gather round my maiden name. Bright spirits record this circle I made. Bright spirits perfectly, and care to all."

Sit calmly for a time, idea about the fairy folk, be attentive of their featherlight touches your spirit. Listen for their event voices in your sensitivity. Lead into to them if you wish. In the same way as contact is smooth, stand in the starting point of the circle. Rigid your arms high, saying: All kindliness and blessings be, To individuals of air, earth, sky, and sea. Go in calm down. And all shall be well."

Shake out the candles starting in the south and go counterclock-wise.

~Madame Fortuna