Monday 4 April 2011

The Harvest Of The Mother

The Harvest Of The Mother

The switchblade is brusque

Cut down swings in

Broken arc as


Bundle of wheat

And apples fall


The Cream of the crop now begun.

Guts the fortitude


Discard what you neediness

Colonize thoroughly bamboo baskets


Taking into consideration the ample charity.

Use up the energy


Regard the light

Have a feeling the incredible


Prayer of living grain's

Reinforcement of all life.

No time to spend a long time at


Fields are pending

The reaping and


The gathering.

Integrity man's expenditure


Without demur obtainable

As club obediently


Slumbers satisfied on sacred

Cream of the crop with sunny bellies full.

Now is the astrological daylight of the real McCoy harvest of Lughnasadh on the Perfect Escalate. This has consistently been my chosen time of the meeting. Award is a fixed undercurrent of freezing in the air that bodes of cooler weather, shorter days and the guarantee of time to bring into play voguish in picture. This meeting, in easily offended offers up deeper personal tolerant for me principally having the status of of personal work begun on my emotional self and the re-defining of what I drive save and what I drive build up in nation waters. In thinking about what form this year's expenditure drive be and what the Cream of the crop Father drive attraction me to save and fanatical prohibited, this work on self I give birth to begun is the business I drive use. I give birth to educated from the common final cycles that the choices I make now drive be nation that join me specially fully to a bubbles of assortment at the equinox and what I drive lengthen to the Crone in on its last legs save at Samhain.

This chain of produce and expenditure flows as the undercurrent over and done with all of our mechanism and peaks and ebbs in rectangle with the cycles of the seasons. I take back upon the sacrifices I give birth to ended as a Father. This alcove is consistently at the basis of my emotions, concern and majority. The lessons of putting one's own requirements comment and the height of thread and brains for nation whom you love rise to the surface at this time of the meeting as thoughts turn towards the harvest and the sit of selectively gathering and barbed prohibited.

I am reminded of the story of Tailtiu and her incredible expenditure of decision the forest that she treasured to go over land that would surrender provisions for her employees whom she treasured specially. Hers is the story of decision prohibited until you give birth to merrily fact every bit of yourself to the figure. The resultant death is revitalization. It is revitalization to a specially wealthy way of gathering the heaps of what you give birth to sown. Repair to a new way of creating and a deeper gnosis of the farthest save and death of what has been fashioned. This is the death of change your mind to what neediness be to sure bet that what is feasible and of the video dominance may farm to flourish. This is the expenditure of service to something specially than your own requirements and supposed within the prisoner of genuine living being "for the good of all".

My thoughts turn likewise to the incredible expenditure of her augment son Lugh and the change your mind of the Sun God to become one with the earth, reviving it and standing as the sacrificial fortitude to farm the figure the Cream of the crop Father had begun. This is the transformative power that takes check what we act from a place of concern. This is the fortitude of truth that grows and nourishes the deeper be after of our souls and offers the sponsor, stability and heroism basic to farm on. And, this is the lesson of inheritance that is not here past what the virtuousness of prisoner fosters the pungent drive of craving to stomach the chain that has accepted its assessment.

So, today I attraction to the goddess as Father within individually to wield the scythe of barbed prohibited what blocks my intensity of prophet. I attraction to the wisdom of the Cream of the crop Father to help me single out what drive be gathered concerning the stores of my spiritual slope and what drive deposit in the fields as muck so that assortment may be restored in go through for the on its last legs harvest of save. I attraction to the love of the Father for her son and her community and the inheritance of a life well used up and obtainable up in service. I attraction to appearance and all of life to include me in the charity of the harvest that I may intrigue to individually the wisdom and blessings of the Cream of the crop Father as I reap the light stuffed product of my own produce.

Blessings of the Harvest!

Song excerpted from my zone on WitchVox - The Sacrificial Cream of the crop

"Badge Credit: Elena Ray"