Tuesday 12 April 2011

Parcel Arrived

Parcel Arrived
I have been waiting some time now for a split arrive.In the split it has some of the records for the Expert Pull Content of Sad =D and other props that can be second hand for my covering projects at collegeIt has records that are pages that was second hand to bunch up the spell book in the covering, circus information on herbs, etc.I can't delay to add them to the book... The into pages are not in the split, That is why I am replicating the pages all by my self.The at the back pages are the ones I am feign by my self from the film: * Respiraer * Hypnotize * Tell somebody to * Spiritus * Obliviosus Imemor * Illume * Offiodulos * and other pages that are seen in the covering.One day as I can words them and explode them in the book I drive add pictures on my blog to dramatic piece you.It even has pages from the Develop =D but a tiny defiant such as defiant texts and colours but oh well I'm replicating them spring up.

Source: esoteric-soup.blogspot.com