Friday 15 April 2011

Making Your Own Buddha

Making Your Own Buddha Image
MAKING 1,000 BUDDHA STATUES (TSA TSAS)

It's a rainy day in Los Angeles with summer temperatures diving and the Himalayan foothills getting another blanketing of snow. With clouds on the horizon, we thought a good rainy day fun project was in order. Going around the offices of Wisdom Quarterly, we ask: "How would you do it, how would you create your own Buddha?"

* CC: "I love to draw and paint and get really passionate, making badges to wear around school."
* Ashley: "I like to crochet and play Scrabble, so it's all about getting to my inner Andy Warhol!"
* Doug: "I have no idea, something like her ink maybe?"
* Seven: "I'd sculpt soapstone if I had any, limestone if it didn't crumble, or glass if it would melt. That way the finished piece would be a work of art."
* Pat: "The best way I can think of is adobe clay, or candle wax, one freestyle, the other in a mold. Of course I'm not sure how you'd make the mold."
* Bhante: "How about using batik (tie-dye)?"
* Gwendolyn: "This is LA, why not just spray paint it?"
* Brahmin: "To be ironic, can make something from pain pills?"
* Sensei: "Make it with the mind and adorn it with practice..."

Keywords: buddhist video  buddhist monks earthquake  first annual nuns  buddhist lent  lies hinduism  going buddhists  annual buddhist nuns  world hits california  jhon dee  online book of shadows  magic spells books  hoodoo voodoo  use white magic spells  learn magic spells free  magic spells incantations