Sunday 24 April 2011

Impact In The Matrix

Impact In The Matrix

IT'S NEVER TO LATE

SMALL INFLUENCE, BIG CHANGE

Jesus wants ALL His sheep to come home.

Someone had reminded me more than once, that God often has us right where he wants us to be. I always pray that Gods will be done. I mean it when I pray it. I petition God for change, but deeply (in my heart) want Him to make the final choice. It's really hard because the situation I (and others) find myself in, is often confusing and makes you wonder if it was indeed God's will, or if we should have prayed harder.

Sometimes we are performing works for God by our actions alone.

I THINK HE WAS A CHRISTIAN

I remember being in a group of people at work. They were all talking about a fellow who had moved on to another job. Suddenly out of no where, one of them said "I believe he was a Christian". And another person said "Hey yeah I don't think I ever heard him cuss".

The impact of those "tiny mustard seeds" ripple through eternity. The very fact that I remember that conversation is amazing. How many others remember? What will come to their minds when things get really bad?

GOD'S MERCY RUNS DEEP

God's mercy runs very deep. He could have destroyed Lucifer millions of years ago. He is using his "presence and absence" to allow the war to bring HIS sheep home.

ACTS 2:21

And it shall come to pass (in the last days)

That whoever calls on the name of the Lord


Shall be saved.

NKJV

GORDON'S STRUGGLES AND VICTORIES

I received an email this morning. I haven't heard from Gordon in quite some time. My initial inclination was to immediately "drop down" and start praying for him as he requested. But then I felt moved, somehow, to respond in a different way.

The response is what I wrote above.

Here is his email.

"You are dong an awesome job from DEEP inside the matrix. I was telling a friend who I just got in to you're ministry, how you were back to work and how the articles will probably slow down a bit due to the overall demand on ole brother Johnny. "

"We were both thinking how much we will miss that level you had been writing at since January ( you have been on fire brother). "

"Then I got to thinking about it and told him how I have been reading you're ministry for a long time. I told him how some of you're best work was done while being in the matrix and dealing with the demands of (life). I too struggle with Noah problems and try to avoid Timothy troubles. "

"I work 70 hours a week and deal with demands of a wife and 4 kids. It's hard for me. In my walk I am surrounded by sailor like men at work (if you catch my drift). I pray for everyone at work, and I live in CONSTANT AMAZEMENT of how my prayers for everyone else, change my little slice of life. "

"The article called "A LITTLE CHURCH ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT" had a serious impact on me. I have not seen things the same since. "

"I shed tears for my brothers and their struggles; even the "self serving mean people"."

AGAPE LOVE

Then Dorien wrote another email which seems to flow into this thought-stream rather eloquently. It witnessed to me because I always question my worthiness. God looks into our hearts (2 Sam 16). The impact we have when our lives are truly full of forgiveness and love, cannot be overstated.

Here is Dorien's email.

"Excellent remarks about the MANY PROFESSING CHRISTIANS who will not be allowed entrance into Heaven, because of iniquity in their heart. What is iniquity? "

"Everything thought and done with self serving motives is iniquity. We can sum up ALL JESUS requires of us in one sentence: We have to think, walk and act in AGAPE LOVE, the self sacrificing love that Jesus came to introduce to us when He started His ministry on earth. This love is God serving in nature, and not self serving. ANYTHING ELSE then AGAPE LOVE is a stench in God's nose, because the root of ALL OTHER forms of love is SELF. Jesus has to be able to recognize HIS CHARACTER in US in order to be allowed entrance into Heaven. His character is expressed through us by the 9 Fruits of the Spirit mentioned in the Book of Galatians chapter 5. "

"No good fruit, no salvation! "

"Stewart Best has written an excellent study about the absolute necessity of AGAPE LOVE in our character in order to be allowed entrance into Heaven. You can find it down loadable for free on his website the Light Gate. The title is Dark Light. I am reading it at the moment, and it's a key that opens the entire Scriptures. "

"We will be judged by God by WHO WE REALLY ARE IN ESSENCE; whether we are (predominately) self serving IN NATURE, or GOD SERVING, having laid aside ALL self seeking and satisfying of self interests. This is the real Biblical Gospel. This Gospel is not taught anymore in most Churches. Most Christians are deceived by a false Gospel, a theology fabricated by deceived men (under the inspiration of Satan). "

"We need a real desire to be really changed into Jesus', and His Father's image and character, and to allow God to chastise, and crucify/ mortify our rotten fallen nature that is similar to the devil's nature (Satan). This crucifying process only happens when we walk on the straight and narrow road (the road of obedience to God's commandments no matter the costs). When walking on the broad road (the road of disobedience to God's commandments) we will stay the same rotten, stinking, devilish fallen angels we were before we were kicked out of Heaven to get a second chance. "

"Human kind is so alienated from AGAPE LOVE (because it is not shown/demonstrated to the world by the majority of professing Christians) that most people will not recognize, and spiritually discern the evil "love" of the alien visitors when they will present themselves to us as our "creators and saviors" in the near future. "

"It all comes full circle. "

"Much blessings on your work and the meetings you will have with people in the highways and byways."

SUMMARY IN JESUS NAME

It's so easy to think we are worthless to the mission of the Kingdom. It's so easy to wonder if we have any chance of "making it". None of us are perfect. Indeed the very act of thinking we are living "sin free" may be a sin itself.

Humility before God is probably the most important thing we all can bring to the table.

Are you walking like Jesus walked? Are you looking to DO an act of kindness for someone else every moment of the day? Are you planting those "tiny mustard seeds"?

Remember in 1 Corinthians 3:13-15 you have a Heavenly Rewards System. Let's take a quick look.

1 COR 3:12-15

Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13 each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what SORT it is. 14 If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. 15 If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

NKJV


Notice the word is "SORT" not "amount" or "quantity". Walking in a Jesus filled spirit and doing the work of the Kingdom includes the small things we do in life as well as the bigger things. Every prayer we say for our fellow man, every flower we give to that lonely old lady, every PRAISE JESUS we shout in line at the cash register.
Is a BIG WIN for the Kingdom of God

HIS SHEEP HEAR HIS VOICE

JESUS WANTS

ALL

HIS SHEEP TO COME HOME

DO It Today

BE BLESSED IN JESUS NAME


Share this: