Tuesday 15 December 2009

On Feeding The Hungry

On Feeding The Hungry Image
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "God will question a person on the Day of Resurrection (saying)): 'O son of Adam, You found me starving but you did not feed Me.'

The person will say: 'My Lord, how could I feed Thee when Thou art the Lord of the worlds?' (God) will say: 'Didn't you know that a servant of Mine asked you for food but you did not feed him, and were you not aware that if you had fed him you would have found Me by him?'

- Holy Prophetic tradition of Sahih Muslim (hadith 1172)

In Matthew 25 we read similar: 'Come, you who are blessed by My Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink... Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?... The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink.... They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty?'

He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'[+] Please visit MysticSaint.Info For full multimedia experience and enjoy special music.

Blessings,
Sadiq



Keywords: magic dragons  religion rite stuff  curse boxing ricky  koran dollars  destroy world  belief exorcist gary  famous greek gods and goddesses  olympians gods and goddesses