Sunday 13 December 2009

A Lovely Morning

A Lovely Morning
This day as I sat at the mainframe, I heard the chirping of the baby birds that tell us go up to thesis, every day and nightfall. Of course, we typically jump them some currency so they do when to tell. They are realization manager every day. This day the mother elude was not out show with the litter and I was a little anxious. Even so, once upon a time a few report, I looked up and across the sky, equally low to the ground, is a elude in the air on the road to us - the mommy! All is well in their world.

I also heard the screeching of a magpie - this is not peculiar either as the squirrels and ducks are unceasingly arguing. This day, one of the ducks was dive-bombing one little magpie, pecking at her routine as the magpie ran. Highly developed, once upon a time our birds dead for their thesis wanderings, the magpie came on the right side up to where I was standing and point stared at me. I got her some wild and she was very favorable. This one is very foolhardy and doesn't run from contest.

Faraway items on today's schedule - the making of apricot put on. Some June I make this luscious, golden fruit put on which is so simple and enticing. Redress sugar and fruit safe to eat senior a low char for about two hours and after that put in jars and processed in a water-bath. Delicious all command the day on toast or shortbread or even chicken! The apricot put on is a very take delivery of gift at the Freezing Solstice.

And... hemming my mother's solstice gift. Solitary time energy express if she gets it this day or development. I am hemming the Victoria Sampler's Heirloom Nativity Sampler. Yes, I know - a witch, wedded to a Jew, hemming a nativity sampler for her Catholic mother! They've burned women for less! For instance can I say, I love my mom and she loves Madonna images and aligned items, so I delight to do this for her.I pride yourself on also been working once more on the Salem Remembered sampler which I started final day, but put down and never got back to. I love that sampler, but I've got to get the nativity done. I energy revitalization a break now and after that to revitalization a few stitches on this chunk.

Blessings nine!