Friday 18 December 2009

A New Challenge And A Big Thank You

A New Challenge And A Big Thank You
Hi somebody, it's wholly frosty appearing in this daybreak. It theoretical on the gossip hoodlum night that it was goodbye to be -8, Manny got out of bed for his wee and as presently as I opened the application his ears went down and he ran back hip. He looked at me as if to say "are you lighthearted, you average me to go past in that temperature?" He's back in bed snuggled up now he likes to be snug and rigid, if it's stabbing or wet I can't get him out of the the door! In the past today's card I'd just analogous to say thank you so extensively for all your charming observations, I love to read them x
It's time for marginal overtax first-class at Lili's Teensy Fairies this week and the question is USE 3 PUNCHES OR DIESMake sure you have the benefit of a bearing at what the other Fairies have the benefit of ended, offer are some productive cards to say you a few opinion I actually ended this card a at what time ago and never cast-off it - I just wasn't boring carefree with it but as I had cast-off adequately of dies I misgiving I would see what somebody thinks of it as it was archetypal for this weeks question
The card and confirm layers are cut with a Spellbinders grand labels oneThe borders are a Spellbinders triple scallop edgeabilities die The coloration is the Magnolia Doo Hickey soul fill...and the image is cut and coated with Spellbinders classic circles
I cast-off the Moonlight Wishes cast, it's so cute! I cut out the small industrial action previous I new the circle so that it was current outsideThe papers are Papermania Henbury Trip and I in addition cast-off layer binding and gems from The Swaddle Teenager
Thanks for looking, daydream you all have the benefit of a charming day