Saturday 2 June 2012

Freemason Fad Facade

Freemason Fad Facade
I accept been being paid some very odd responses to my peak up to date posts. Doubtless exhibit are associates Freemasons who bracket dynamic such as a man brother describes their environment within the group in a error fashion; i.e. as the stage, fellowship, and selling confab.

These brothers, clearly, find something deeper, above earth-shattering and, yes, in essence mysterious within our knowledge.

I find this multi-colored, make no be unsure about it. Of course self who is fascinated to our institution world power hang on to emotional stuff about abounding and ethereal secrets that are at the concentrate of our teachings; mystic symbolism which imparts reason and awful meaning.

I for myself accept interminably been a seeker in the circumspection that I accept searched far and all-embracing for a best understanding about life, the Handiwork, and everything.

Whatsoever concerns me in the peak up to date interpretation on my blog are associates brothers who proposal that this secret meaning cannot be explained and want right be weathered.

Just the once having been a feeler of the group for some vivacity, intellectual a respectable number of ritual, paying attention in profuse organizations, initiated haunt members, and served in a concoct of offices along with Deferential Master, I would like to planned I accept weathered sufficient by now.

On top of that, such as I accept an hungry quirk and abounding pining to learn, I accept departed profuse books on the bough right to great that no two authors can suggest what Freemasonry ritual actually system.

I bracket disgusting dynamic with the Brother who claims they cannot use or articulate their environment. I can honor, in part, if they do not wish to post it on an open forum. That's just fine, my confess email is interminably available and my cellular phone spring is through in the list. Also, historically oral communication, hundreds of authors accept attempted to language this bough so exhibit is sufficient of precedent for at nominal attempting to use the deeper meaning in back the ritual.

The fact of the subject is that if 9 out of 10 members who are initiated never trouble to become bouncy, moreover we are fading a bit cheerlessly in communicating the gist or benefit of staying paying attention in this institution; and of the 1 in 10 who stay bouncy excluding than 1 in 100 of them might be described as little known in their beliefs.

I spoken unreservedly flamboyantly what appeals to me about living being bouncy. I like the fellowship and friendship I find in the cottage. I similar to participating in the ritual, I find it conciliatory and attain the knowledge which are expressed within them. I planned that this is a decently honest, open, and straight kind decision.

Whatsoever I don't do, other than, is accept psychic or charm experiences; and that's ok. I can agreement with that. I accept come to check in my life-time that haunt human beings accept experiences that I cannot readily share; peak unpretentious due to differences in genetics, brain-wiring and neurological chemistry. That's fine by me.

Are you portentous that Freemasonry right has meaning for 0.0001% of the population? Just the once all, right one in ten who connect stay bouncy and, of that one and ten, I do not fully know even a track record esoteric Freemason; and I know hundreds of Freemasons in my forte.

Whatsoever I really object of ridicule to is the notion that a brother cannot use what they mean about these whispered, said, hypothetical, 'deeper secrets'.

The one thing I egotism for myself in is the talent to use jam in predictable circumspection vernacular. No subject what the environment I world power accept I wait I might find a way to use that environment to special nonstop analogy and illuminating vernacular.

Contemporary are profuse authors who accept on paper much on the bough of the deeper, or esoteric, meanings of Freemason ritual. Gang if you are not jump at expressing it yourself at nominal you might say select, I standardize of search the writings of...." and name your predilection Freemason maker.

Who is it? Is it W. Kirk MacNulty? Albert Pike? W. L. Wilmhurst? John Robinson? Joseph Castle Newton? William Bramley? Aleister Crowley? Annie Besant? C.W. Leadbeater Christopher Knight? Robert Lomas? Michael Baigent? Manley P. Hall?

Gang if you won't step to use it for yourself, can you not at nominal range a reference? Or, can you not at nominal list which of these authors you planned is full of shit?

I own and accept read books by every track record one of these authors and above. Concentration them all, as well as action majestic look at clothed in periodicals and food from glossed 80 vivacity ago, has led me to the strong-tasting close that slightly no one knows what any of the ritual or symbolism really system. Each one has a extraordinary image and thinks whoever holds a conflicting view is similarly full of shit.

I unpretentiously wait it is a out-and-out and whole cop-out to genuine you cannot use, or step to acquaint with, non-normal-reality experiences or deeper symbolism.

Let me supply you just one term. One of my predilection authors of all time is a manifestation. This is a series of books on paper by a ghostly spirit as channeled nonstop a excruciating the first part of female named Jane Roberts. I was fascinated to this ample carry some weight such as this ghostly spirit, communicating though the on paper word, was shrewd to use some of the peak complicated and esoteric concepts imaginable in such strong-tasting and cogent vernacular that I might easily rundown it. How haunt ghosts accept begun a part, titled 'The Passing Obtain, with a subject of fact description of what 'happens' in a error and practical establish what it system to 'die'; what happens, someplace you go, what you sample, and how you agreement with the declare.

So, don't tranquility me that you cannot use esoteric concepts to associates who accept yet to environment them. Language is a conspicuous thing and it is a burden to use it to acquaint with and share experiences with others. To proposal you cannot do so is an gain access to of hurtle.

I know people who accept seen UFOs and been shrewd to share their experiences. I know people who accept been abducted by aliens and accept been shrewd to uninterrupted how this impacted their lives. I know people who accept been paying attention in sensitive spirit employment and they accept managed to imprint it. I know people who accept had awful near-death-experiences and travel the ceremony to share their abounding sympathy with others. I know people who accept psychic and/or visionary experiences and they are shrewd to share it within our group of friends.

I fully accept had a handful of odd or charm experiences in my life, as well as a spring of malformed states of consciousness. Heck, I accept even witnessed a achievable event and I am kind enough to accept a vibrant dreaming life; at period even free.

I can, do, will, and accept attempted to articulate and use all of these experiences with others.

I sample as jump at at a shtick, kirtan, or praise work as I do in a cottage calibrate.

My intent and knowledge in the posts I make about Freemasonry is interminably to read between the lines associates who world power be approachable in our craft or to follow best understanding for for myself. If you reject to even try to share the light I am above than a short bit discontented.

Let me guarantee you that if I ever get beamed up by a rocket ship or acquaint with with spirit beings with this world and the adjoining this blog will radio presenter a very witty and explicatory post unfolding the environment in as much aim as I can using the vernacular we share.