Friday 11 March 2011

Abyss Choronzon

Abyss Choronzon
Date: 93-08-10 12:04:54 EDT
From: TyagiShiva
Posted on: America Online

I chew on that everything even more the Lair is a unity and that what we acquaintance from 'our side is a Trinity analogy to that which is described in
Christianity.

I've played with gematria in Hebrew and Greek for a day or two now and deliberation myself strong with some of the concepts curved it. I've read some of Seckler's work and possess not been fearful. Scholem,
on the other hand, blows me exposed.

G.D. seems to be rationally simplistic and I possess yet to decipher any of their works which move real rule. I've honest acquired a level by
Halevi and like him very afar for the sober, masculine-dominated
brain. Yet my own approach is greater complete, syncretic and tantric (as you'll no pang of conscience send off as I begin to post greater on AOL).

I'd quiet like to harvest greater about what someone thinks this abyss really IS.
Is it a gulf? Want we cross it? Is existing a demon named Choronzon inside?
Is that part of us? Is it our ego? If so, why is He so mad at us that He prevents our 'passage'? :>

Did Crowley overpower Him in" Knowledge and the "If so, how come I found my neighborhood with Him?
While may perhaps this ruling mean?

Yours in urge and trend,

Tyagi Nagasiva ('TyagiShiva')
Tyagi@HousKaos.Lair.com