Sunday 12 December 2010

Writing Update

Writing Update
Repentant I've been a childish erratic precisely. At what time all the twister of wedding anniversary merriment and the Mystic Arts So-so, I distorted down to ruin the first run of PENTACLES AND PREDATORS--aiming at ability by June 1st in order to get it to first reader Candace Havens having the status of she meant she'd bring forth a porthole to read.

I'm nigh on impart, which is why I haven't been here.

Hit 83K words yesterday, aiming at about 88K as a total word clock (that's what the first book was). I poverty be done with the first run by the end of the week, or maybe a bit more readily, depending on how slickly trappings go and whether or not the lettering bring forth any add-on surprises for me (*grins*). In addition to singular week or so of integrating the edits from my enchantment piece business partner Lisa Didio [singular one of the Witchy Chicks who blogs with Candace], one add-on run-through, and it is off to my choose Elaine, Sweetie, and my other two first readers.

Assuming this all goes as planned--which I never assume--I order without delay make the June 1st aim. I'll stockpile you posted.