Monday 6 December 2010

Poppets Voodoo Dolls Completely Customizable Hoodoo Voodoo Conjure Love Money Legal Prosperity Break Up Job Hexing Revenge By Homemadehoodoo

35,00 USD

Hoodoo Voodoo? YOU DO!.... and I do too..........

Previously, I only did this work for my regular clients, but everyone on Etsy has been so amazing and I have met so many great people, that I will be doing a select number of POPPETS for some lucky folks on here.

Poppets are a use of sympathetic magic in root work. Commonly known as VooDoo Dolls, the poppet is a representation of the person being influenced. The POPPET could be your ex, your mother-in-law, your boss, or even yourself. It can be used to curse or to heal, to bind lovers or to cast someone out of your life, to lose weight or to gain employment. Really the uses are endless. It is much like a mojo bag except it represents a person that you can now control, seduce, charm, break up or banish!

I chose this size (about 5-6") because they can neatly fit on and altar as well as be tucked into a purse, pocket or cleavage... OH My!

This listing is for a fixed POPPET only, meaning we will discuss what you need the poppet for, and I will add the herbs, prayers, oils and personality accordingly. It is up to you if you would like to do the spell work needed on your own or if you would like to have me work the POPPET for you. I will happily get you started, but if you choose for me to work it, there will be an additional fee. Our consultation will include a card reading on the situation in order to guide the work in the proper direction whether you or I use the poppet.

Each POPPET is anointed with one of my CUSTOM OILS, (which you may choose to purchase along with your new friend) and comes with a set of emailed instructions specific to your case.

The POPPETS can be used alone or combined with any line of products that include Soaps, Candles, Bath Salts, Sachets, Oils, Spell Kits, Mojos and other Custom work.

Please contact me with any questions. Be Blessed!

Sold as a curio only, Allow for natural variations in color/clarity/smell, Must be 18+ years old to buy, Test product on skin for sensitivities.

Reference: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com