Wednesday 10 November 2010

South Quarter

South Quarter
"Guardians of the South, Powers of Burst into flames, you who are high temperature and the fireplace. Amplify One who lives within the embers of the home fires as well as unruly fires, I right upon and call up your presence to verification this rite."South can be represented by a red candle. Burst into flames is an awesome element and one that necessary be perfectly loved and believed in order to master. You yield to know that fire can be both a blessing and a curse. How visit summers yield you seen the news reporting on unruly fires furious out of control? How visit winters yield you sat spherical a bon fire or hearth to accumulate warm? Vitality says summer enjoy smores prepared from a campfire! Burst into flames is a grotesque part of pure life. Our first safe to eat meals were safe to eat by fires, our homes were first warmed by fires. Burst into flames lights our unhappiness. But if fire is not hand-me-down prudently it can injury us, it can beat our homes, they can break out in blisters out of supervise and beat relatives spherical us. Being I right the fire elemental I joy a grill in my worry and withstand it arrived my hand wherever it does not break out in blisters me but I try to sound it's sensitivity in my arms and sound it therapeutic my remains as it fills my worry. Then I point it arrived my athame and self-control it to reside within the southern part of my circle. To be gain to point on the fire elemental I manifest meditating on a candle grill, contemplating on all the aspects of fire, it's light, the sound of it's heat, it's development. Consecrated be,Lady Alice

Credit: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com