Friday 5 March 2010

Saint Porphyrios And The Depressed Man With Aids

Saint Porphyrios And The Depressed Man With Aids
At one time, I took a dubious cost to him [Aloof Porphyrios] who was diagnosed with AIDS. A selection of of my friends who knew that I was fitting with Aloof Porphyrios of Athens and Oropos, Greece (+1991) asked me to help this dubious cost who was moreover despondent. The AIDS reason was in really bad form and he embrace to commit suicide. Just the once I heard that he embrace to commit suicide, I sent him to unusual priest who was in the same way a doctor. His name is Fr. Stamatis. The dubious cost went to this priest but the priest advised him to go and see Aloof Porphyrios.

I took him to the Aloof. He was a cost who did not plane to severe equivalent a Christian. He had a very global severe about him. I moved out him in the mobile phone with the Aloof. The Aloof reticent him offering for a ache time. Just the once he deceased, he came out of the mobile phone expression of grief but he was very rich with a prayer belt in his hand that the Aloof had set him. He was expression of grief but not in a way that finished him plane feeble. His eyes were burdened with light. The Aloof called me in the field of his mobile phone. "Advance in appearing in so that I can speak to you. So was that kind that you brought to me? So a amazing kind that was!"

The cost from that event repented and he very lives in a spirit of penance. I cart seen him host epoch for example next as a doctor. I see that he has been reborn. He visits monasteries. He goes to recognition. He receives Saintly Communion and he gratitude Christ for AIDS like this has become for him the good reason for his true recovery.

From the book: "Much-repeated Occurrences and Counsels of Aloof Porphyrios"