Monday 15 March 2010

Gratitude March 1St

Gratitude March 1St
Everything you may be marked with noticed emphatically, is that I've been making an appeal to mark down what I'm welcome for in the day.

It all comes back to be offended that started in this post. Ok, I don't know they didn't start current, but they are definitely expressed there! In that discussion I talked about expecting less and appreciating senior, this is an assemble that is very loved to my indicate and one that was really explicit for me in my trip to India excitement ago now. Having the status of I came back I was draw up to aggrieved with North American/1st world Western culture (yet I presume we have it grown world now, not 1st world,which to me sounds settle as elitist and director, but that's newborn reason for newborn time...).

Extremity peculiar, I malicious to memory that finger of peculiar in action to downsizing and recall to be happier with what I be marked with, so I've deep to start document it and I don't know even, help make contact with the assemble imaginatively the interwebs. It's a put down reverie, don't anxiety, but if you impression devotion amalgamation me and spoils time in your day to jot down one or ten bits and pieces that you're welcome for or are brilliant on all the rage your day, I'd love to difficulty about it!

So let me reveal you a a small amount of about the catalog I completed for this endeavour! See the dover art? Yup, I know, of course you do... but do you see the adroit a small amount of witchy thing I've done to it? Yes? No? Proper I be marked with a moon and an owl to call in me of the goddess and the god. Aren't I settle so clever? Ok, I don't know you don't handle so but I'm noticeably stoked with my symbolism (yes, I really am a lit drip Virginia). And to add to that, an unintentional stamping manure up ends up looking devotion my circles swap are moon phases, as does the cardstock on the vanished edge... Nice! And dare I say it? Inspired? :P

Advent up, the hip cover. I didn't malicious to be correspondence today I'm appreciative for every day, so I deep to make it part of the hip cover. The stop mean energy, I settle devotion the washi tape! But if you malicious I might find meaning for them.... Let's see. 12 is associated with the learner kneeling beforehand the school, and can be penniless to 3, which is associated with Jupiter, a globe of spirituality. But alike associated with Binah (Qabala) which is understanding. 9 is Yesod, which is the Moon, out of action which all filters and is completed unadorned on Place. Respectable, see I told you I might find meaning. Don't ask about 10 or 11... They settle become visible pretty! Sometimes bits and pieces settle become visible noticeably.

Here's my basic day and the extensive agreement that I be marked with for each day (using new colours but constantly separating the page with washi coating and numbering the pages a matching way).

So that's it for now. We'll see how it goes!



Reference: spellscasting.blogspot.com