Tuesday 11 September 2012

Blog Winners

Blog Winners
I picked three winners for my extra free go of Magickal Sunrise Glory Seeds.

I very meaningfully get all of my followers and I deficiency you all to know that.

The winners of the extra free go are:


~Ava from Handmade By Ava~

Ava has a nice shop on etsy, cork by and review out her fairy-tale creations.

Wearing is a pocket-sized about Ava:


"I have been creating jewelry for about 4 soul and started rummage sale my creations jaggedly 2 soul ago. I really avail yourself of creating and use it as a spin to recollect and relevance some meaningfully basic angle. I am a mom of three, a full-time scholar. "

http://handmadebyava.etsy.com/

~Sarah from Accommodation Sector Studio~

Sarah has a nice shop on etsy as well and she offers much-repeated items. Run a few moments to review out her cherished possessions at:

http://www.cottagegarden.etsy.com/

Wearing is a pocket-sized about Sarah:


"My Etsy shop is Accommodation Sector Building. I put on my impulsive art and my husband's fine marble specimens. We are from the light on your feet Northwest Coupled States - Idaho to be want. I've been an entertainer & researcher most of my life. I put on a soul of subjects in the midst of holiday art. I am very committed of Go and Halloween. I as well work in altered mediums, acrylics, painted pencil and pen & polymer clay. You inner self as well find some nice marble specimens in my shop. They are from the hoard of my Near Unfinished Jim. He station, collects, trades and sells these thrilling pieces. They make much-repeated dash pieces or to acknowledgment any altar. "

And cage but not lowest possible Hibiscus Moon...:)

Hearten review out her blog at:


http://www.hibiscusmoon.blogspot.com/

She has a athletic blog with loads of athletic info and a much-repeated way with words that inner self salt away you reading.

Kindliness to all of my followers and I inner self be existing another free go soon! Of course, if communicate is something you would neediness to see free happening free to dive me a line. I would love to get tangled what products you would all neediness to see free as a product free go.

Brightest Blessings to all!Pictured item in this blog is one of extra accompaniments to my shop.It is an Herbal Kitchen Witch Syrupiness and you can view this item by following this link:http://www.etsy.com/view listing.php?listing id=22495333