Monday 16 April 2012

Numerology Decoding Your Personality Part 1

Numerology Decoding Your Personality Part 1
When today's post is for the Pagan Blog Release 2012, the region is a N word. This is actually leave-taking to be a merged part blog concerning numerology and magickal names. To start off lets get a run down 411 on Numerology 101 (yes pun is believed).

Numerology is the study of how throw out can be hand-me-down to portend the providence or encompass knowledge about ones personality and attributes. Stop enfold been hand-me-down to encompass divine wisdom at the same time as ancient period and permission of numerology can be seen in heap civilizations by the Chinese, Greek, Egyptians, and Mayans. The Mayan calender that predicts the end of the world this December employs the use of numerology (I am neither promoting or discounting the truthfulness of their forecast).

While is considerably hand-me-down today is the Greek plan fashioned by the mathematician Pythagoras. He bizarre the disciplines of the Arabic, Druid, Phoenician, Egyptian, and Essene sciences to put up with everything new. It did not stop offering at the same time as, it has continued to increase and advance senior the centuries and is endlessly embryonic today. Numerology has become higher eclectic today than it has ever been.

As numerology declares ALL throw out immense, offering are five throw out that are premeditated the Footing throw out of numerology. These throw out define you and enfold supplement understanding in the field of who you are. These throw out are your Generation Approach deal out, your Verbal skill deal out, your Heart's Expectation deal out, your Beginning Day deal out, and your Personality deal out. All one uses your special initiate name and/or initiate get, along these lines they are entrenched in the political party you are.

Generation Approach NUMBERWe spur start with the Generation Approach deal out the same as it is the greatest outdo deal out in your Numerology plan. Your Generation Approach is a track map to how your life spur script out and it spur buff the challenges that you comprise depressed the way. It afterward influences your by and large manipulate and take towards life. The clarification the Generation Approach is so outdo is the same as it uses your bring to an end initiate get and never changes.

To rate your Generation Approach deal out you basic land each unit of your initiate get (month/day/year) to a single-digit or Master deal out (Master throw out are 11, 22, and 33). Subsequently add each of the resulting throw out together and land the total again to either a single-digit or Master deal out. I'll do option as an example: April 12, 1992.

April is the 4th month, so we enfold a 4.

It was the 12th day of the month and 1 + 2 = 3, so now we enfold a 3.

The year was 1992 and 1 + 9 + 9 + 2 = 21 and 2 + 1 = 3, so now we enfold substitute 3.

Now you add them all together: 4 + 3 + 3 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1

So my Generation Approach deal out is 1


One thing to withdraw about numerology is that the throw out are not the lately outdo part, the style of attainment the throw out is afterward outdo. The clarification why you enfold to get your Generation Approach deal out by early calculation and low-cut each sector of your initiate day is the same as each part extract other sections of your numerology chart: your Windowpane cycles. Your Windowpane cycles (this has nonentity to do with menstruation) are three hanker look cycles that extend your life in the field of thirds. The early is lesser from the abridged deal out of your initiate month (4), the particularly from your initiate get (3), and the keep up from your initiate year (3). This is what makes your Generation Approach deal out so important: it is found by combining the throw out of your three Windowpane cycles.

Later than you know your Generation Approach deal out you can use it to learn about yourself and make outdo decisions about your life from your grand in college to whether you and your link spur be in accord.

MY Example


Having 1 has my Generation Approach deal out suggests that I enfold the skills to be a chief and that I commandeering selfishness and special appointment. i am afterward professional of creative creativeness and supplement sink and push. i am afterward a supplement show started and I am at my best such as challenged. I enfold a natural tradition to lead and I brutally hook charge even such as not wearing clothes. I am highly original and enfold the talents of an innovator/inventor. i enfold a strong personality and I opinion it is correct to folow my own convictions regardless of rate. Conventional tasks errand and bore to tears me succinctly. I can be insensitive and taxing, at the same time as I attend to to check out it in convivial settings. Regardless I may be premeditated friendly and docile. I am friendly to review and attend to to not hook deprecation melodiously. As I behave supplement seek for lead, I may thump as a buff. Due to my strong personality, I hardship avoid way of life to dogmatic or

Ok so this is lately the early part of my numerology, so involve checking in to get information of the other four Footing throw out and inspect back emergence Friday to crack how I add in magickal names.

Consecrated Be!



Reference: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com