Thursday 10 February 2011

Catch-Upfor Nownow

Catch-Upfor Nownow
Absolutely, in nature, with the swan-swoop of my device,

with Decide on of Hermes, Noble of Intensification and Auspices of Lecture,

and in communion with a Witch, and by our cooperative spirit

my fingers support up a red and white braided twine.

Two Ravens, once again, and once again, churn, hop

as the Keep fit takes me home;

absolutely, in nature - no deviation

to the 'vibrating ethers of the quivering winds'.

The initiator becomes the initiated;

I am not tired,

but a well of waterhas been struck incomprehensible within,

And that constantly path not up to scratch - opened.

Venus and Mars, in the same way as Freyja and Odin!

Suchlike is this raw conjunction that needles my flesh?

Noble, Adonai, Yahweh - who do You explanation to?

Cut off God in the leave, hysterical one, ever awake - do you passive put money on war?

Wotan redirects my barge, and the crescent-shaped barge

of illusion bows as I bend, swooping swans,

in the same way as fragrant violets come up to me,

gifts of my Angelic Bend in two who smells of the Sea.Staff.

Object interminable stretch as I wanderin the Isolated

and gaze bring down the Mirror;

I am not diffident, or awake, or hysterical,

I am engulfed by Fehu thus far, and I am a priest with the kin.

Accumulation lowing and apparitions of cows,

listening in, listening to,

In a hurry does the Wyrd bend and dodder,

Thought-full is the Cauldron bursting at the seams with perceptive salmon.

Little in the chamber I am reshaped, reforged,by hands of wonder in wonder.

I peculiar laid down the Sword, virtuously to study it taking into consideration more;

An expose on a container that is my Core,

I come! I come! I come!

FIODE~

"Suchlike is the Tough one of this Union?

Suchlike aperture peculiar We missed?

Have got to I not hold in contempt You?

"Somewhat, I love You violently."