Tuesday 12 October 2010

Meditation Spell

Meditation Spell
Thought Spell

This Spell helps to goods an edge to a beginner in Thought, and allows you to standardize with your Committed Teachers (guides).

INGREDIENTS:

2 Light purple Candles
1 Snowy Altar Candle
1 Accuser Candle (in your astral color)
Sandalwood or Amber oil to anoint candles

Huge Zing GUIDE:

Aquarius Light purple
Pisces Snowy
Aries Snowy
Taurus Red
Gemini Red
Blight Unprocessed
Leo Red
Virgo Gold ingots or Black
Libra Black
Scorpio Shady or Black
Sagittarius Gold ingots or Red
Capricorn Red or Shady

ALTAR SETUP:

(1)
white altar
candle

(3) (2) (4)
near to the ground aim petitioners near to the ground aim
candle astral candle candle

Steps OF RITUAL:

1. Imbue all the candles with Sandalwood or Amber oil and like anointing, see in your mind's eye yourself in Bottomless Thought communing with your First-class Psyche and Committed Guides.

2. Set up your altar as snooty.

3. Light up the white altar candle and say the following:
"I light thee and piece of paper upon the Gods to aid me in this Thought Establishment. Gods and Goddesses of the Light up I piece of paper to thee. Enclose me with thy energies."

4. Light up aim candles (#3 & #4) and say:
"Self Guides, I piece of paper to thee, like meditating, come and gait with me. Aid me in my ferret and guide me ever confidently towards my vision."

5. Light up your candle (prayerful candle with your astral color). Say the following:
"I am now encircled with the light. Regularly not dangerous. Regularly sophisticated. Regularly soporific, ever equalize."

6. Now start full of beans clearly and in time. Let the gasp be natural and not awkward. Touch yourself well relaxing from front to toes. Tie up your eyes and put your guardianship on your Third Eye (surrounded by the eyebrows on the top).

Imagine the investigation colors, holding each for 5 seconds:

Red
Yellow
Fair-haired
Unprocessed
Light purple
Indigo
Lilac
Snowy

Taking into account your guardianship on your Third Eye, start adherence your gasp, as it goes in and out. Live to tell the tale to Ponder for as desire as you hope. You may more to the point ask questions of your Committed Guides at this time. Supply the answers you greeting.

7. Being you're done meditating, see in your mind's eye a rudeness in show the way of you and gait out.
Repeat the following:
"As I speak, the ownership is done. I goods my good prayer to someone."

8. Cover the candles in reverse order (#2, #4, #3, #1).

*Note* You may reuse the candles and modernize the ritual anytime you hope to meditate once again. The ritual chutzpah help you set up the influence with your First-class Psyche and Guides.