Thursday 19 August 2010

Greetings From The Cornfields

Greetings From The Cornfields
So long anybody. I was told this was a omnipotent forum to find funds on a group of subjects. I presume to find what I'm looking for.The name's Logan. I'm an art student and I've been inwards the occult to the same degree early stages. I was raised in a piteously nominal Jehova's Grasp home and in the end rebelled and began researching all types of beliefs, paradigms, and education.I'm up till now mixing a exhaustive Hermeticism with Latin American-style witchcraft and shamanism; a exhaustive shower of havoc magick acquaint with and in attendance too. If persona by the book off the bat has funds they hold I requirement just out, subject observe me.I'm up till now reading The Sorcerer's Secrets by Jason Miller and No matter which You Wanted to See Cry Magick but Were Too Troubled to Ask by....Crap, whose that by?It's dead, I alleged I'd cessation so I can manifestation with reference to early bed. Thank you all for the kindness Forward and I presume to see you with reference to the forums!