Sunday 30 May 2010

Connor-Isms Part 2

Connor-Isms Part 2
Today, in comply with of Connor's difficulty day as a two-year-old, I desirable to bunch some of the astonishing things he has whispered in in the nick of time months, as a notes to his main Connor-isms post. Late tomorrow, I request convey a big three-year-old on my hands, so I wish to sample these beautiful clarification prepared while he was 2 :)I am for ever and a day stunned by all that he notices and says!-We were reading 'Berenstain Bears and the Messy Site, and I read: "Mama Stand lost her temper!" As I began to turn the page, Connor asked "Everyplace IS her temper?!"-I immovable him mushing up his ice ointment with his fingers, and he told me, "I'm tickling my ice cream!"-He was coughing, and I asked "Do you convey a froggie in your throat?" He grabbed my hand and put it to his mouth with a panicked aura on his facade, saying "Mommy get the froggie out!"-Evan has been unsatisfactory to discover Connor camping this fall and whispered to me one day: "Possibly we can aura for a t-e-n-t at Goal." Connor hasty followed up with: "And go camping!" (To the same degree did he learn to spell!?)-He told me one night that Big Bird was sad. I asked "are you sad too?" and he whispered "no I'm Connor! I'm a big boy!"-He sneezed in the assembly and whispered "I Propitious the water!"-Showing his Papa (my dad) one of his Cars design, Papa commented "thats neat!" and Connor whispered "No that's Finn McMissile!""clutching his babe cars!"-He told me he was ability daddy on his confront friend and hence started vernacular really low. I may well minor make out him saying "Hi Daddy, this is Connor. I'm a big boy. You're at work now."-There was a baby opossum in our backyard one end of the day. Connor asked where his mommy was, and Evan whispered he didn't know. Connor whispered, "His mommy is probably at work. And his daddy is probably at work."-I took him in the field of Victoria's Concealed to swap a swimsuit I had bought online and as we walked in the field of the store, he remarked: "Reflection at all these swimsuits!" :)-Connor's uncle Brian asked Connor if he had a hound to the same extent his resonant doggy, and he whispered, "No I convey a bottom!"-After a big plump of tickling, I paused and he whispered, "We summit discover a break!"-One day he woke up really snippy from his nap. To the same degree I asked what was muddled, he replied, "I'm a insignificant out of sorts."-We had a picnic consume in the backyard one day and were use Goldfish wild. Connor began plus the goldfish, got to 8 and whispered "Everyplace is the nine? It authority be in the bag...I wish the nine!"And possibly my underling of all.... we pulled out a dish from the freezer (that had been in the freezer "far "too desire, but we were separation to try to eat it above and beyond). We set it in precursor of Connor...he eyed it with a aura of depress, conical at it, and whispered "The collection threw up." We completed up tossing it in the field of the useless items just the once that annotation :)"Exalt my insignificant guy so so extensively...looking care for to profusion of bicentenary celebrating coming up silent the next few days!"

Source: magical-poetry.blogspot.com