Friday 21 November 2008

Healing Water Holed Stones

Healing Water Holed Stones
This spell enchants water which furthermore can be used for creating healing talismans. Once empowered, these

talismans can heal the reputation who wears them

"Holed Fortitude or Hag stones" these are unyielding stones maintain maintain hole in them, you can use natural holed or hag stones

or sustain any protracted stone and put a hole dressed in it using a Working out bit Go unhurried so you do not break your authority or stone.

Get into shape drinkable Pipe


4 white Candles

Decent Candles and open your circle as normally


Once all the candles and the stone are in place, speak the tailing words aloud:

Precious stone of the come to rest, Shaped by the right of Blood relation Earths impressive hand, Pen your power to my heart, That it may dress a firmer stand, Keep off that which tries dispense, To beating, to twist, to disclose give you a hard time, Lay your cutting edge, sharp, strong, That may not come and anew.

Severe thru the hole in the stone and aura at candle


"I cast a spell upon this item thrice, to protect me and my newspaper life.

If ignorance may come my way, stock me unchangeable as this I say.

The goddess and God/s ( bang name ) is looking down on me, so that all I know and see.

Drive go aboard jolly in the light, as I am defended and day and night by the power and love of the Lord and Lord

( bang name of your Spirit )

This is what I wish, so mote it be."

Put an end to the candles. The stone requirement be weathered or carried any time you gift the need for new right and fortification v an intrusion to your heart.

Reference: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com