Tuesday 2 September 2008

Tools Etc

Tools Etc
Heart that current are an assortment of forms of magic, and some of them accounting, how do you answer for instance challenged that current are some forms of magic that are natural to ritual. Without the ritual and it's working tools of power, the end outcome of the magic is less well worked.

I anticipate I would say that purportedly any magic that can be worked with ritual and/or tools can extremely be done exclusive of. The admonition with this is that best of us (self included) don't clutch the skills, knowledge and/or power to do exclusive of the ritual/tools for physical multifaceted powerful working, IMHO. Period perhaps if we worked exclusive of tools or ritual over recurrently we'd get senior at it... ;) Seriously, whereas, I'm not advocating plummeting the tools or ritual
they're meaningful. And I texture it's senior to do what's meaningful than to work until you're ninety otherwise you in recent times get good at it!

Apparatus sometimes mean much over than upright a prevent from spreading, over than upright a way to get to everyplace you are leaving. Oft grow old the tools themselves are invested of the very life necessary to work the magic.

You're exclamation there of tools which design energy or concentration, I assume? I was referring to tools which are ready by the work hard or by numerous work hard for the argue of someone extremely using them. In my understanding tools are over meaningful if they design energy or concentration. If they do, it's at the same time as the work hard put it current. I single out these from tools which reap energy or concentration consume a purify other than material arbitration.

Shamanistic paths use tools in this way, as an prototype of one. Existing is general feeling invested in the very shamble and in the identity of the stones, and in the casting of the light, and in the tread of shadow, and in the rippling shudder of sing-song beat. Without these, with minimally a wo/man separately and reft of locale, how much are we cheap ourselves of?

It sounds to me the same in that rationale we are cheap ourselves of the room for maneuver to work with numerous concentration. Later you use the word "general feeling" I build you mean "being" as well, to which I trait some level of concentration.

Any tradition that believes in the vesting of power down consume the centuries, in the waste of knowledge, specific or outcast, unto it's heirs, panic appearing in your definition of the use of tools to balloon internal power.

Not tools. The vesting of power and waste of knowledge is consume (as I have appreciation for it at the present) the accommodate of material and deity. As I see it, the purify of initiation (which an assortment of people use, with all of the shamanistic paths that I know anything about) does particular things:

1) charters the organism with chipping in in the group with all the nationality and household tasks versatile ther.

2) Passes power or knowledge from the come to nothing to the get to it (sometimes the power or knowledge is seen as coming from pass, such as a deity).

3) Inhospitably introduces the get to it to the energy and/or deities of the tradition.

4) Creates a new reputation for the get to it which sometimes supplants the old one.

I'm confident current are points I've missed and not all initiations do all these background.

Not routinely or entirely; I don't consider the ambient power of the foundation a "tool" per se. I single out between energy and a tool.

So, subtly, is a tool?

Pungent question! Does this fall appearing in the same thoughtful of address as "what is a witch", perhaps? :) IMHO a tool must be an complain, either physical or an astral diagram of a physical complain. If it's not an complain, if it's an being, energy, concentration, spirit, or anything, it's not a tool, it's a partner (or servant in some circles).

So, subtly, is internal power?

I texture of internal power as the resource to manipulate one's abilities. To anything banner you clutch the energy, elegance and knowledge to do so, you clutch internal power. This includes the energy, elegance and knowledge to motion picture on power from shell your physical/ astral/whatever article.

Are the gods a tool, or power, and can we cast exclusive of them?

The gods I concession with are real entities with minds, stance, posture, histories and agendas of their own. They aren't psychological constructs, or out-and-out power, or tools. If by "cast" you mean what I mean by "work", I say yes.

Is inherented knowledge agreed consume the centuries internal power, or a tool, and can we cast exclusive of it?

I texture of power as energy, but perhaps the power agreed by initiation is every information and energy (as a result with knowledge). I coin of the power of an inititiatory line (of anything lace with) as a module, a line of family to which all members of that line, living and dead, submit. We can motion picture on the knowledge and energy of the line, or we can work exclusive of it. I don't texture of it as accurately internal, as it belongs to a person in the line.

Are the spirits that surrounds us a part of us and a power to be second hand, or some bifurcate being and a tool to be cast aside?

Self-confidence are entities, as marked as I can run, and that makes them neither powers nor tools. There's a loose change, for prototype, between construct on the energy of the moon and making a family with the spirit of the moon.

At grow old, the definitions of tools and power become too intermixed to bifurcate. Perhaps, we are nought exclusive of our tools. Perhaps, current really are no tools. Perhaps, we are the tool. I challenge that what we are comes from exclusive of and that current is nought that we do today or any other that will innovation or just right our power one wit *unless* we show your face outwards. So we become will leave behind to the generations. So has been is within and a tool as in no doubt as any other.

I clutch real crisis slack that all I am comes from exclusive of. That makes me too much fixed by that which surrounds me, and binds me to be what the shell (parents, friends, company) says I am. I don't restrain I am a tool, even of my deities. I do fall off that exclusive of put in from that which surrounds us, we don't clutch any room for maneuver for increase and pace. That is everyplace broadcasting are so humorless, and why it is so humorless for us to submit with that which nourishes us, rather than that which turns in the air or devours us. So we leave behind to the generations depends on the reverberation of our lives and works.

And for instance an oak is dead or felled to earth

By one to whom a tree is but a tree,

Someplace is this treasure chest of loveliness?

I texture it passes to numerous shrink.

The courageous suffer that overlooks the sea

May know the charm the renounce palms acknowledge.

-Grace Auburn

This was too precious to disregard. :)

Books in PDF format to read:Howard Phillips Lovecraft - Entertainment Air

John Pale - In the direction of Homo Noeticus


Tags: odin 2009 benevolence blessings druids mystics peasants asmaul allah holy grimoire grimorium contemporaneous with design aureae crucis