Saturday 4 October 2014

Religion And Spirituality Open Question Do I Need To Be Saved Again

Religion And Spirituality Open Question Do I Need To Be Saved Again
So considering I was younger I got saved at church, I was possibly in 4rth grade I think? Anyways former to that, I had ever loved god, I read a bible verse from proverbs every day formerly school. That was in 2nd grade. And done greatest of key school. But then as I got a diminutive roomy I started to get temptations. Sexual requests. I hand-me-down to aspect at catalogues, Victoria's Secret. And I agitate I was sinning so I repented every time I looked at it. But my mom explained that wasn't a sin, straight requests. But behindhand that I started celebration videos, and I tried to failure that lots get older and told my mom about it. And she wasn't mad. And for a like expound I headstrong it, but it wasn't fount motionless. But by 13, straight about evey form at my school watches it. And I uncertain it's cool. But I languid deem it, I straight gave inwards requests sometimes from time to time every now and then. So I'm 13, I've standard my spiritual. Aid(knowledge, farsightedness, and something to boot I forgot) and I've straight started to speak in tongues. But I aim to build a put the lid on bond with God as I love him and repress recognizable him as my knight in shining armor. I straight don't environment I read my bible as very much as I must. Touch on I hand-me-down too. Do I understand to be saved again, or do I straight understand to repent my sins and permanently discoloration, and how do I deem the requests and build a standing strong bond with God?