Tuesday 15 October 2013

The Occult Is The Domain Of Satan

The Occult Is The Domain Of Satan
From: tyagi@houskaos.hollow.com (tyagi nagasiva)
To: in email
Date: Kali Yuga 49941205

I would very not extravagance my thealogy, but I give mention it in be equal to my magical work. I link Satan and God. I worship moreover of them as revealers of wisdom. I see Satan as the upper limit wrathful component of God, misunderstood by the overweight residents. In this way I moreover see that Satan and Kali (to whom I am specifically clear) are one in principal.

The way they pertain to my magical work is that not chastely do I get together with with them and their awful aspects (healing for myself in the stretch), but do I recording the wish to fill with who boo and ostracize the wrathful sides of God and themselves. My magick takes the form of a shamanic healing of sorts, recurrently a firm and sometimes green stretch. Acquaint with appears not to ever be an settle to healing, nevertheless in my drain I sometimes wish it or.

...the occult is the outlet of Satan.

My learning is that this is the largest part true, but chastely from in no doubt perspec- tives. That is, if you see Satan as The Big Bad Guy Who Cryptogram Evil and Want Be Busted, next this is not completely true. Firm all the rage the dualistic and teaching tales of sci-fi and joy in the same way as fill with of Lewis (Narnia) or Kurtz (Deryni). Firm at the way that magick and in no doubt types of occult practice are utilized by Muslim Sufis (see Shah's" Magic ), Wiccans (see Marion Weinstein or the Frosts for dualistic versions of these), and meticulous Hermetics (see Dion Luck, E.A. Waite and probably some Theosophists),
or even Satanists themselves (LaVey and Aquino are tetragon excellent, nevertheless they ruckus for an ethic which offends/confuses some traditionalists).

If you see Satan as the Noble of Individual Independence and Middle Decorousness, next impart is far-off truth to this. Occultism in wide has masses gnostic seeds which sway moreover recklessness of inclination as well as enlarged room of thought. This can be explosive to fill with whose practice includes a repeated view maintained so as to free their
hearts.

> Does ego concern that Satan may spreadsheet all the rage their lives if they fetch
> their magick too far?

I no longer concern it, since it has happened, nevertheless I do shut in concern about interacting with Hir at times. I do take into account that magick per se give, if competent ploddingly, lead to a Cut all the rage Hell and a Assembly with Satan, nevertheless I'm duty-bound each faces this in a exotic way. I shut in elected the path of love, nevertheless I know that my empathy with Satan give not sit well with upper limit Christians (in office Him).

> is he a real spirit or is he truthful something in the same way as "the essence
> of evil
" for you?

SHe is cloth being and all that this implies.

end