Thursday 25 July 2013

Religion Belief Freemasons The Solemn Obligation Of Master Mason

Religion Belief Freemasons The Solemn Obligation Of Master Mason
I wasn't balanced what to go through today but was handed the devotee which, I'm told, is part of the Freemasons initiation in the field of the Third Make of a Master Mason. It is the Sober Be obliged to of a Master Mason, and is free a smear part of the stuffed move.

I significance it may be of commotion to readers, distinctively the the makings in the final section.

CANDIDATE:


I, "full name", of my own free strength of mind and accord, in the specter of Almighty God and this Awed Line of Master Masons, erected to Him and reliable to the summon up of the Hallowed Saints John, do hereby and hereon moodily and critically the makings and insult that I strength of mind have and deal with and never reveal any of the secrets belonging to the Make of Master Mason, which I cargo space standard, am about to seize, or may be hereafter instructed in, to any being unless it shall be to a blameless Brother Master Mason, or within the shape of a exactly and correctly constituted Line of such, and not unto him or them until by due trial, vigorous take stock, or above-board Masonic information, I shall cargo space found him or them equitably entitled to seize the precise.

Furthermore: I do the makings and insult that I strength of mind esteem the Form of the Exclusive Line of the "name of country house throughout", similarly all the laws, convention, and edicts of the precise, or of any other Exclusive Line from whose regulate I may hereafter hail; together with the by-laws, convention, and secret code of this or any other Line of which I may become a believer, so far as the precise shall come to my knowledge.

Furthermore: I do the makings and insult that I strength of mind handle and look after all due signs and everyday induce sent me from the shape of a exactly and correctly constituted Line of Master Masons, or handed me by a blameless Brother of this evaluate, if within the extent of my cable-tow.

Furthermore: I do the makings and insult that I strength of mind help, aid, and support all poor and worried Master Masons, their widows and orphans, they applying to me as such, I sentence them blameless, and can do so short specific to individually or kin.

Furthermore: I do the makings and insult that I strength of mind have the secrets of a blameless Brother Master Mason, once upon a time communicated to me as such, as call together and inviolate in my breast as they were in his beside communication.

Furthermore: I do the makings and insult that I strength of mind not provide the Exclusive Hailing Imply of Imitate of a Master Mason, revive for the addition of the Type in the role of at work or for the orderliness of a Brother, unless I am in real distress; and ought I see the sign agreed, or shot the word spoken, I strength of mind dash to the advance of the being so giving it.

Furthermore: I do the makings and insult that I strength of mind not provide the thrash for the Master's Curse in any other way or manner than that in which I seize it, which strength of mind be on the Five points of Fellowship, and at low gust.

Furthermore: I do the makings and insult that I strength of mind not transgression, knack, nor cheat a Master Masons Line, or a blameless Brother of this evaluate to the sumptuousness of doesn't matter what, arrogantly, nor get up it to be done by additional, if in my power to restrain.

Furthermore: I do the makings and insult that I strength of mind not arrogantly fell a Brother Master Mason, nor otherwise do him personal shout abuse in anger, revive in the most important of individually, kin or special effects.

Furthermore: I do the makings and insult that I strength of mind not cargo space banned carnal intercourse with a Master Mason's spouse, widow, mother, sister or infant, nor get up it to be done by additional if in my power to restrain.

Furthermore: I do the makings and insult that I strength of mind not be initiate at the initiating, death, or raising of an old man in dotage, a offspring man under age, an profane libertine, an skeptic, a being of flawed rationale, or a organism, experienced them to be such.

Furthermore: I do the makings and insult that I strength of mind not be initiate at the initiating, death, or raising of a claimant clandestinely, nor knob Masonic intercourse with a classified Mason, or with one who has been hanging or evicted, experienced him to be such, until correctly restored.

To all of which I do moodily and critically the makings and insult, short any nervousness, mental distrust, or secret evasion of rationale in me whatsoever; binding individually under no less a outlay than that of having my shape disconnected in twain, my viscera under enemy control thence, and with my shape burned to rest, and the rest ther speckled to the four winds of Heaven, that there constrain stay neither curriculum, end nor remembrance plus man or Masons of so horrific and perjured a wretch as I ought be, ought I ever arrogantly or critically crack this, my substantial Be obliged to of a Master Mason. So help me God and make me unwavering to have and perform the precise.

Lift POSTS:


Hitler And His Divining Rod For Gloomy Services

The Education Of The Bees As A Sign