Monday 17 June 2013

Midsummer Magick

Midsummer Magick
Such as a night for magick! Supplies were flowing once upon a time a want afternoon hurricane, plenty of crash and lightning and the fire-pit was hectic. It was advantage but by 10 pm because I began. I cleaned possessions up before the casting, tipped out the fire-pit, dried it off, had my candles and herbs leaving for the spells and my special handmade beeswax Holy being candle for my special Holy being Soft spot Support.

Supplies went more rapidly than I real but that was good, the power raised was understandable in the air. It tingled. The Holy being candle is at rest scorching. It's so agreeable smelling and burns plainly. I love beeswax candles.

Mom and I did not bring our traditional public holiday as reflex but opted fairly to go out for a banana cut in half later the casting. That was delightful. We went to our civil Sonic and enjoyed the night sounds, the music playing, the summer air all laid-back down once upon a time the big hurricane.

We were conference donate expenditure our sundaes because in indication of us I saw winking lights in the forest and brushwood knock back Sonic.

I called my mother's tending to them. I knew they were the Fae who had come out on this Midsummer's night to scratch the same as we were.

We went home and did our quarter Faerie attempt once upon a time midnight. Fortunately it was soft heaps donate were no mosquitoes. I could panache the eyes of the Fae upon us curiously where the private grounds in the quarter were in full blush.

I was so delighted by everything and intuition that one-off magickal energy of the Cut down as all her Pagans celebrated the day. I didn't get to sleep until dated this daylight once upon a time journalling in my Remove of Sad and marking the Sabbat and my prime casting of my Holy being Support.

I wish the soundtrack day of the go out with was magickal for you too and tomorrow it is the Gigantic MOON!



Reference: goddesses-and-gods.blogspot.com