Friday 21 June 2013

American Woman Deacon Renounces Her Ordination And Professes The Teachings Of Popes John Paul Ii And Benedict Xvi

American Woman Deacon Renounces Her Ordination And Professes The Teachings Of Popes John Paul Ii And Benedict Xvi
From Rorate Coeli and Fr Z, Norma Jean Coon is now a depraved and put up the shutters Catholic.

She writes:


I had through a lapse in studying for the priesthood. I state to the truth of Pope John Paul II's Apostolic Plot of land Ordinatio Sacerdotalis. I state the force of the Sacred Establish on these issues of ordination and divulge that Christ founded the ordination solitary for men.

Formally, I relinquish all approach to the program of Roman Catholic Women Priests and I renounce the held ordination publicly with apologies to people whose lives I power disappoint or scandalized by my actions. I ask God's blessings upon each of these inhabit and their families.

Norma Jean Coon, RN, MFCC, PhD

San Diego, California

Tuesday, February 8, 2011And, further:


Sacred God, I ask your blessings on my Bishop and my cleric and priests in Rome who power assisted me in the practice of being re-instated featuring in the Roman Catholic Religious and I reject all approach with the Roman Catholic Women Priests program via Internet or before.

I thank you for the pains of my residential home in my behalf and ask for Jesus' Illumination and Beloved to stream surplus my husband of 47 years and my five children.

Explanation me my Dear Jesus and Mother Mary for pursuing my own specter in this gadget of ordination and as I purify in my opinion to your Divine Wish through the Sacred Creature and the Wholesome Creature of Mary, I ask you to stream out Illumination and Beloved upon any who power positioned themselves small of your Beloved and Illumination Bless us, O Noble, for these thy gifts and place us in the Creature of the Establish, as we pray for supercilious priests to occasion in our church and for vocations to bolster our Religious in the United States.

Explanation us for failing in submission and bolster us in your Sacred Beloved, I pray through Jesus and Mary. Fiat+Good for her and thanks be to God.