Monday 11 February 2013

Demons And Agapic Method

Demons And Agapic Method
From: tyagi@houskaos.rift.com (nocTifer)

To: alt.magick.tyagi,alt.magick,alt.satanism,boasting.religion.misc Subject: Satanism, Demons, Agape

Date: 10 Apr 1997 23:36:25 -0700

[Orig-To: not public email]

49961021 AA1 Comfortable (HEAL) Satan! (my foe -or- out of control sort)

nocTifer:

# >the element of '"shaitan"' within Judaism and initial Christianity the same may

# >be no-nonsense here -- inasmuchas the '"shaitan"' is a leaving foe,

# >someone who tempers us in the alleged reason of the divine, so too do I see

# >that some demons/dakini will ascent appalling and distasteful to me,

# >just as some humans will. booty this happening account is part of the

# >training of the mage, and royal magicians for this address are

# >often instructed in methods of '"banishing"' or of '"agape"' (resolving

# >all tidy dualisms
) as arrangement for unwholesome encounters.

my Am Her Dic says that '"satan"' comes from a word meaning foe,

as view utmost other well-known sources I've looked happening, as well as Elaine Pagels. sprite derives from '"diabolus"' or '"diabollein"',

'slanderer'/'accuser'.

no suppose some jews (INITIAL CHRISTIANS THROUGH THEM) did begin to see 'Satan'

as a common detachment, but I view never until that time heard from accurate sources that "THE JEWS" see or saw '"Satan"' as some dossier of angel in Hir *origins*. Biblical versions of Satan put up Hir as an holy

'Prosecuting Public prosecutor.

you can find Pagels in the Ref log at:

ftp://ftp.hollyfeld.org/pub/Esoteric/Usenet/Satanism/Ref/satan.epagels

in which Pagels claims that "THE BIBLE NOWHERE EXPLAINS SATAN'S ORIGIN",

and my up to date reading of her book indicates that before to Biblical time the name was on the other hand cast-off as a noun ('A SATAN'), as I view assumed prior to (*AN* FOE), though I'd love to be corrected if chief.

re: banishing being "a chief aptitude in action with spirits"

I dispute strongly. my way is that of agape in this flow, so it

has modest me from some traditional Western martialities. demonkind are my kin. I make inquiries not to cheek them.

my announcement has to do with the Thelemic/Hermetic and royal

road to magick, probably polarized happening '"thelemic"' and '"agapic"'

design. the thelemic street is consume physical exertion or will to check and protect oneself from the adversary/enemy. I view this as

put within the royal and normally untouchable pious world,

reflected even by Wiccans who use 'Circles of Keeping (minor,

at negligible according to authors to the same degree Aidan Kelly, from Hermetic grimoires
).

the agapic street is to saturate and settle so within the cosmos as a whole, not honorable an home assemble, that no other side exists. the master walks consume the murder oafish. the harsh foe fails to

see the point in the right direction. the firm lover becomes barely discernible or ceases to be a chance to the attacker. the mage vanishes from the expectation.

this is probably expert akin to the taoist (WU-WEI) or probably sufi (IHSAN) magician/master.

agape is the physical exertion lay aside the tongue of resolve of tidy polarities. this is well-examined within Crowley's works and I view seen few speak even within the Thelemic community a propos the

agapic road, though it be described within such texts as

"optional extra in association to a essence with which it

is assumed Crowley himself renowned -- that of Simon Iff.

re: Kali and Her environment

#>...heed Her though we dominance, we are edition to Her environment.

my will is Her will, for I smattering it whenever I have an effect it. reputation that I don't veneration Satan for this address. if it be the will of Kali *and*

Satan to rend us all side from side, after that I'll become their squire, probably their knight and advocate. I don't see in my opinion booty up arms chary humans, still. goes way far chary my pacifist refinement.

BLESSED BEAST!

NOCTIFER


TYAGI@HOUSKAOS.RIFT.COM