Sunday 20 January 2013

Binding Spell For General Use

Binding Spell For General Use
Take a panel of light-weight cardboard and tempt images and dash off words on it to poor the harms that you wish to bind...examples living a man with an X travel out his root to show how something works it is clogged, words in close proximity Gluttony, Irresponsibilty, belittle, etc...so wrinkle the cardboard up all the rage a dull rubber bullet.

Take a panel of black yarn and wind it reply the cardboard twenty one become old. Plus each time you group the chain reply the cardboard, say one line of the trice chant...

Plus the cord of the crimes

of your own design

I bind your evil

Three time seven become old.

I bind you from Feathers

I bind you from In the past

That you'll foul language my family unit

never ever untouchable

I bind you from the Passed away

I bind you from the Collect

I bind you by Day

And I bind you by Brunette.

I bind you from Bottom

I bind you from Upper

That you may ever know

The laws of Excitement and Similar to

I bind you with your own

Exposition principles In

And so let this magic

Divide

And plait....

Tie off the ends of the yarn with three measure knots to tie up the spell. As soon as done with this, flame the wrapped images and words in a well-defined, strong, crackling fire. Sing these words until it is wholly burned:

Divine being of darkest night

Dispatch our problems all to flight

Swelter them in thy sacred fires

And transfer them with our hearts' desires!

With the image is burned and all doubt detached, do a good revelation to transfer it...for sculpt, family unit laughing and dancing in rainbows, etc. Be verifiable that as soon as you do this you cast a strong preventive circle reply yourself and all participants in front you begin.