Friday 25 May 2012

Excited Revelation

Excited Revelation
This is so simple but I quality so overwhelmed!

At the end full moon I did a ritual and had three meditative encounters with Nuit, Aset, and Bast.

At the moment I was consideration whether or not Aset was clear in your mind the precise as Isis - as I had assumed (I am reserve not 100% obliged) - and in the past reading I plague found everything out.

I asked Aset what I destitution telephone her, Aset or Isis (thinking they were the precise). She said: "Call me Isis for paternity, Aset for magick". Good for you in my look into it seems that the Roman Isis was nice and motherly, Egyptian Aset was on top of magic orientated, and nevertheless she was a mother and finale companion, she was apprently not as nice as the Roman interpretation. So did she highlight that fact to me? That they are seperate but similar as one due to Isis' origin? Absolutely I got a clear-cut implication from her than I had crude of Isis and so this would make stick.

In this I would miss the motherly and cute God Isis - which I behest not abandon as I take in they are the precise but clear-cut interpretations or mayeb aspects - but other egyptian goddesses are finale mothers, such as Bast.

Lets see everyplace this takes me...