Saturday 31 March 2012

The Mantel Of Old Souls

The Mantel Of Old Souls
Since is on your mantel lately?*is it Basic..is it Full?Decorated with Flowers?Pictures?We decorate our chairs..with symbols, costume jewelry and memoriescolors, shapes, textures..

Of late my mantel is charmed with old soulsCopper Goblets and crystals and candles.

I love despoil photos to formulate a character..to get up line,elegant an atmosphere*I love picturesque trace..Glimpse..A Copper Chalice with Golden wings..I am further captured center..*

Sometimes I since despoil photos with a glow even in the same way as not basic..or transport photos in indigent lightingwith low light settings or in the execute Darkto see what magic motion attendance..*the glow sparks since lightening in the dark....and a patina or burst into flames comes modish the picture..casting a spell and giving it an old feel*

The appearance...is since an imperfect photo that you would see in someone's old photo note..yet it tranquil feels expert and attractive in it's own wayI love that vintage-y- vibe!do you since experimenting too?

Faces charm the cloak with their own secret worlds..

I love to listing photos and if you know me by now..you'll see plentiful upsidedown too..

Can you see the Rectangle WINDOWS roaring via her Heart?Magical! *She is one of my favorites /print/paintings of ache agoTHE Lady In the midst of A UNICORN~1506~RAFFAELLO SANZIO~*I love the windows in her stage..since a sign..a see, a attractive secret.

Supervisor vintage-glareCopper warms the view and mutes the goldamethyst anchors the golden wings on dated wood*Thanks for stopping by...

Wishing you a magical dayand attractive week!

Recognition for visiting...and sparking my world

Since IS ON YOUR MANTEL LATELY?

Heart of a Wizardess*



Source: new-generation-witch.blogspot.com