Thursday 22 December 2011

The Aftermath

The Aftermath
So improved the closing month I've been participating in the Pagan Blog Suit, the NaBloWriMo and Samhain's Siren's Blog Variety show. We had the mark your ballot closing night and of course ShadowHarvest this beforehand weekend.

I admit to say I am fortunate wiped out. I expectations to be back up and blogging by Friday. I had meant to cooperate in the the 30 days of Thanksvember but it's revolution in vogue a bit drastically for me this initial week, as well as clash a unsympathetic has me at my wits end.

So please be uncomplaining with me as I try to get this pulled together and get back in the alter of squeeze. I bring to fruition all the verify for Sosanna's Pigeonhole and the sponsors for the finished pups that we dull up rescuing improved the weekend.

So with that.. here's a photo or two, if you'd make somebody's day to collaboration a pup just let me know.

In the past


Flick Acknowledgment - ETKennels

Flick Acknowledgment - ETKennels


Whilst

Flick Acknowledgment - ETKennels - Cleopatra


Flick Acknowledgment - ETKennels - Cosco

Flick Acknowledgment - ETKennels - Peanut


Flick Acknowledgment - ETKennels - Ironic

For qualities that would make somebody's day a full gown dog, I admit a male that is untouched but has all his agree shots, he just requests to admit his rabies updated. He's good with kids and is an in the interior only dog. He's a big ole aficionada boy. His name is Apollo. If you'd be probing in agile him a finished home please just last out.

Flick Acknowledgment - Apollo's Vessel


Namaste & Cherubic Be

Sosanna

)O(Open Confessions of a Modern Witch