Monday 7 November 2011

Beltane Diary Day 3 How To Actually Represent Masculine And Feminine

Beltane Diary Day 3 How To Actually Represent Masculine And Feminine
Request, I'm on the way to finishing my Beltane spell plans! As mentioned after, the very important them for me this meeting is ascend in the company of mannish and female. To me this apparatus to allow my emotions to flow without a pattern but to distinct let them struggle me mail, not to lock me in place. To see beauty in the world huskily me but furthermore recognise what desires to be steadfast. To fervently build enhancement in my life but furthermore to allow for my part to sit back and similar to it taking into consideration in a while! For this reason, I hold on brought symbols of mannish and female popular my policy but I select them to be patronizing than open place representations. I select to transport them on a extreme deeper level. This was easier with the wand that apparition be making for masculinity while of the destitution to braid the stick for my part - there's a secret wariness while of the imagination all-around. But with the femaleness I've had to restrain harder. Righteous placing a chalice on the altar didn't chime to affection hanging at all. I am therefore placing featuring in a teensy gift of a moonstone (a very female and subliminal gemstone). I apparition hold on water in my chalice on the day and subsequently on top of this I apparition frontier with rose petals. Condescending later!

Source: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com