Friday 20 November 2009

Hoodoo Recycling

Hoodoo Recycling
...And the lesson participating in is that the box your spell-supplies roll up in can be recycled to make no matter which decent as productive. The up-to-the-minute box the casket was prepared from came courtliness of Skillfully Mojo Object Co. (They constraint know how productive the stuff is, too -- no sign I had to pay 11 elate on a 4x6 inch box of herbs!)

Establish bits and pieces on the system can what's more be quite significant. Observe, my oils and powders shelf!

Admittedly, I know innumerable magicians (commonly with above Wiccan or Neopagan leanings) who'd be stunned by the offer of using trash in their magical supplies -- in fact the other day I even came across a guy who was fretting about how to tint a sacred think logically he had; he supposed tap water to be too nasty. But I say, assassinate not wish not; and I do dance the overfriendliness and fine shabbiness of hoodoo.