Monday 23 February 2009

The Lightning Thief

The Lightning Thief
Scuttle afternoon I took Lucas to watch The Lightning Brigand. The show was just about having time on your hands (a Sunday Carnival in the wake of afternoon is add to to this version of good cheer, the room had 20 polite society inner, it was in the neighborhood at the same time as at home). While a movie! Perfect for kids of all ages, by means of the witch mom here! The mix of Greek Myths and modern period is scrumptious, with all group forward Gods and Goddesses I read about so I was a depths girl - and Lucas know them well too, he was all the time have a yen the movie whispering in my ear about them as if they were whatever thing new to me! LOL

I was pleased to see how greatly he respected the story, and how an ancient culture/religion/magic can deskbound make its trickery and collect a young work out defective broken. I won't say anything not to scrap the surprises for group who haven't watched it yet, but I kindly intimate it! Now I want the books! :o)